Bihar School Examination Board 2017 Registration Correction is started. Students who got their registration for the intermediate examination and find some of the mistakes then they have the chance for making their correction in the Bihar Board 12th Registration 2017. As per BSEB Director, Anand Kishor link for the BSEB 12th Registration Correction and New Registration for the 12th Exam opened. You may also wish to know what to do for correction in 12th registration, BSEB XIIth Name Correction in registration & Correction in the Registration of Bihar Board Inter. Below are the details for the BSEB 12th Examination Registration with the late fee with the link.
BSEB 12th Inter Registration Correction 2017
Correction in Bihar board Inter Registration – Name, Father name & Mother name as well other correction like cast category and subject correction in the Bihar Board 2017 Registration card can be done only.
Bihar Board Inter Registration Correction
Correction in Bihar board intermediate Registration card can be done by the schools/College side. For the correction of BSEB 12th Registration Card online by the website of Bihar board at https://srsec.bsebbihar.com. Here need to login by the User id and password which has been provided to the Principal of the College or Head of the School. From the same Dashboard Correction and New Registration can be done with the late fee.
How to correction in the Inter Registration Card of Bihar Board
- Mark sheet of 10th class go to the principal
- Write an application to the Principal for all details of mistake and what have to correction.
- Then Correction can be done online through the School/College login.
- Correction can be done last by the 14th November 2017.
How to new registration of 12th can be done
- Fill the application form with you are below matric mark sheet with Aadhar and mobile number and email id.
- Students have to pay for 12th Registration BSEB 2017 with the late fine.
Need any help regarding Bihar board 12th Examination Registration or correction through the comment. Students must remember correction can be done only by the 14/11/2017.