HSSC in the earlier month released the application for the Assistant Secretary job. Aspirants who willing to do a job of Assistant Secretary they filled the forms online and Downloaded the HSSC Assistant Secretary Admit Card for appearing in the exam on the 13th August 2017. After giving of the examination aspirants are searching for the HSSC AS Answer key, Answer key of HSSC Examination & Haryana SSC Assistant Secretary Exam Solution sheets with answer key for the analysis. If you have also participated in the examination and want to download HSSC Assistant Secretary Exam Answer key of all sets then go through the links of website and details.
Haryana SSC Assistant Secretary Exam Answer key
Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board on the August 13th, 2017 around the Haryana taken the examination for find out eligible candidates for the jobs on vacant posts. A large number of aspirants has filled the application for the job and participated in the examination. They all worked hard for achieving success in their examination. Answer key for the Haryana SSC Assistant Secretary Examination will be released on the official website within few days. Aspirants need to keep visiting the official website of HSSC for the download link of Haryana SSC AS Answer keys 2017.
HSSC Assistant Secretary Exam 2017 Solution with Answer key
- Name of organisation: Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Vacant name: Assistant Secretary
- Total vacant posts: 66
- Exam Date: 13.08.2017
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- HSSC AS Answer key Status: Release soon
Process to download HSSC Written Test Assistant Secretary Answer keys
- First of all, visit the official website of HSSC or click on the link provided on this page.
- On the home page of HSSC find a link to download Assistant Secretary Answer key download.
- Choose your Exam question set and Click on the download links.
- Answer key for the exam on 13th August 2017 will be downloaded.
- Save the file and match your answers.
Details of Haryana SSC Assistant Secretary Exam/Answer keys
In the exam100 Multiple Choice Question (Objective Type) asked and question carries 02 marks. There will be Negative marking take place in this examination. Hence aspirants attempted the answers very carefully. More details get here