Every year CBSE Take the JEE Main exam by the Online and Offline mode. On the 2nd April 2017 around the 60 cities of India Central Board Secondary Education had taken the JEE Main Offline exam. Students who have passed or This year appeared in the Intermediate exam they participated in the exam. Now wish to get an overview of the JEE Main Exam 2-4-2017 Overview.
JEE Main Question comes in three subjects and there will be 03 hours will give to solve 90 question and 360 marks will be granted for all question correct answers. If students will be any wrong answer then 01 marks will be deducted from the scored marks. In short JEE Main Exam Overview.
- Exam Name – Joint Entrance Exam Main
- Exam Date:- 02nd April 2017
- Exam pattern: Offline Mode ( Pen & Pencil)
- Subject: – Math & Physics and Chemistry
- Total Marks- 360 marks
- Jee Main Exam Duration: 03 Hours
JEE Main Exam 2017 Question answer check overview
JEE Main Paper, I Details is given above. Students who willing to take admission in NITs, IIITs and IITs they need to given JEE Main Paper 1 Exam and Students who wish to take admission in undergraduate architecture courses they need to appear in JEE Mani Paper 2 Exam.
- Exam name: JEE Main Paper 2athematics, aptitude test and drawing test
- Subjects: – Mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test
- Total time:- 3 hours for general and 04 hours to disability person.
- Jee Paper Paper 2 Exam question No- 82
Mathematics – 30
Aptitude test – 50
Drawing – 2
After the exam students also wish to know what will be cut off for JEE Main IIT admission, Jee main cut off for engineering, jee main highest cutoff. This all details can check out soon and we also update it through the links. Keep in touch with us for the completed details of JEE Main Paper 1/2 Exam 2017 analysis.
If you wish to know the JEE Main Objective type question answer then leave it through the comment.