Sainik School Answer key 2023. Around the India AISSEE 6th Entrance Exam taken on the 8th January 2023. After the conclusion of the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023, students must be waiting for Sainik School Answer Key 2023 PDF. AISSEE Class 6th & 9th Entrance Test Answer Key Released. Steps to Download Sainik School Answer Key 2023 PDF, Official body of Sainik School details, etc.
Sainik School Answer Key 8th January 2023 Download Link
The official body of Sainik School i.e Sainik School Society has released the answer key of Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2023 for classes 6 & 9.
Important Notice: AISSEE answer key 2023 (class 6 ) released for download.
Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Download Link
|Sainik School Class 6 Answer Key||Download Here|
|Sainik School Class 9 Answer Key||Download Here|
AISSEE Exam 2023 Events Tentative Date
|Sainik School Entrance Exam Registration Start Date||20th October 2022|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam Registration End Date||19th November 2022|
|Availability of Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card to Download||01 January 2023|
|AISSEE Exam Date||08th January 2023|
|Sainik School Answer Key PDF||12th February 2023|
|Declaration of Sainik School Result||February 2023|
How to Download Sainik School Answer Key 2023 PDF?
- Please go to website https://aissee.nta.nic.in
- Click “Display OMR answer sheet/Challenge recorded response & answer key”
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see the Class, Subject/Set Number, Question Number in sequential order, correction answer keys, and the Language opted by you in your application, in a tabular form.
- The Answer Key given is the one to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Options given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’, and move to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the questions, answer keys of which you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged.
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2023
Sainik School Entrance Exam Qualifying Marks
While calculating the Sainik School Entrance Exam, students should know the minimum qualifying marks required for the written exam. It is to be noted that after clearing the written exam, students need to appear for a medical exam and a personal interview Final Merit List will be prepared after all the stages of the Sainik School Entrance Examination.
|Category||AISSEE 2023 Qualifying Marks|
How to calculate Marks using Sainik School Answer Key 2023?
All appearing students for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 can download Answer Key for class 6 and 9. Most of the students after downloading the Answer Key PDF don’t know how to calculate marks using the provided Sainik School Answer Key. We are providing below the easy points worth noting to calculate marks.
- Students appeared for Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class 6 should carry +3 for the right answer of Mathematics section and +2 for each right response other section such as Intelligence, Language, GK (Social Studies and Science).
- While Students appeared for Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class 9 should carry +4 for the right answer of Mathematics section and +2 for each right response other section such as English, General Science, Social Studies and Intelligence.
- As there is no negative marking in Sainik School Entrance Exam, Students appeared for both Class 6 and Class 9 can Mark 0 for each incorrect/unanswered question.
- After marking all the questions in the AISSEE Exam Question Paper add the marks noted against each correct answer.
- Adding all the marks for each question in the AISSEE Question Paper will give you the consolidated Expected Score in the examination.