BCECE LE 2020 Apply Date Extended: Candidate who is looking to apply for BCECE Lateral Entry Application can apply till the last date. Here in this page going to tell about the Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Fee for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Lateral Entry (BCECE LE). As per the official notification BCECE [LE], the 2020 Registration process Re-started on 07th September to 13th September 2020.
Every year Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination takes the Lateral Entry Exam for offer admission in 3 Year engineering course, a 2-year Paramedical course & a two-year Pharmacy course.
BCECE LE ( Lateral Entry ) Admission Important Dates
- Restart of Online Registration Date: 07.09.2020
- Online Registration Closing Date: 13.09.2020 (11.59 PM)
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate: 14.09.2020 (Upto Banking hour)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate: 15.09.2020 (11.59 PM)
- Online Editing of Application Form: 16.09.2020 to 17.09.2020 (11:59 PM)
- Issue of Online Admit Card: 01.10.2020
- Proposed Date of Examination: 11.10.2020
Those who are willing to get admission in such courses need to apply LE Lateral Entry fill the Application Form through the link given below.
BCECE LE 2020 Apply Details
|Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)|
|LE Form Apply Re-Start||07th September 2020|
|Last Date To apply||13th September 2020 (Extended)|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Eligibility For Admission Course Wise
Para Medical: Candidates should have passed 2-years of diploma in Medical courses. Candidates who are studying in the 2nd year of the diploma are also eligible to appear for BCECE LE 2020.
Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed a diploma in the required stream with a minimum of 45% marks. Reserved category 40%.
OR B.Sc with a minimum of 45% marks and also passed 12th class with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for Engineering Courses.
Pharmacy Course: Candidates must have passed a 2-year diploma in Pharmacy. And candidates who are studying in the second year of diploma in Pharmacy are also eligible to apply for BCECE LE 2020.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for Pharmacy Courses.
BCECE LE Application FEE
A candidate who are interested and eligible while applying online application form candidate needs to pay the application fee. Rs. 2200/- for all the categories of General/ SC/ ST/ OBC. Fee can be paid online mode using debit / Credit Card.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
Aadhar Card (if available)
Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
|New Registration||Activate Your Account||Sign in ( Already Registered)|
How to Apply BCECE LE 2020?
To Apply use link. Which is given.
- First, you need to do registration by email and mobile number.
- Next step Active Registration form through verity by OTP. Verify link is given on the home page.
- Then use email id and password for login and fill the details.
- Next step, upload the Photo and signature.
- Then fill the Education information and proceed to pay the Examination fee.
- After paying the fee you can download confirmation form, which will be required during examination and counselling time.
|BCECE LE Official Notification Apply 2020|
BCECE LE 2020 Admit Card
BCECE before commencing of the examination date, Authority will be releasing the admit card for each candidate for the entrance examination. Which can be download by Email id and password or application number and date of birth.
BCECE also offering Admission in