BCECE LE 2023 Apply Started: Candidate who is looking to apply for BCECE Lateral Entry Application 2023. Here in this page going to tell about the Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Fee for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Lateral Entry (BCECE LE). As per the official notification BCECE [LE], the 2023 Registration process started on 24th April 2023 to 17 May 2023.
Every year Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination takes the Lateral Entry Exam. Through it offer admission in 3 Year engineering course, a 2-year Paramedical course & a two-year Pharmacy course.
BCECE LE ( Lateral Entry ) Admission Important Dates
- Start of Online Registration Date: 24 April 2023
- Online Registration Closing Date: 17 May 2023 (11.59 PM)
- Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate: 17 May 2023 (Upto Banking hour)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate: 18 May 2023 (11.59 PM)
- Online Editing of Application Form: 19 May to 20 May 2023
- Issue of Online Admit Card:
- Proposed Date of Examination:
Those who are willing to get admission in such courses need to apply LE Lateral Entry fill the Application Form through the link given below.
BCECE LE 2023 Apply Details
|Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)|
|LE Form Apply Start||24 April 2023|
|Last Date To apply||17 May 2023|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
Eligibility For Admission Course Wise
Para Medical: Candidates should have passed 2-years of diploma in Medical courses. Candidates who are studying in the 2nd year of the diploma are also eligible to appear for BCECE LE 2023.
Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years of age as on 31st December 2023.
Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed a diploma in the required stream with a minimum of 45% marks. Reserved category 40%.
OR B.Sc with a minimum of 45% marks and also passed 12th class with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for Engineering Courses.
Pharmacy Course: Candidates must have passed a 2-year diploma in Pharmacy. Candidates who are studying in the second year of a diploma in Pharmacy are also eligible to apply for BCECE LE 2023.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for Pharmacy Courses.
BCECE LE Application FEE
A candidate who are interested and eligible while applying online application form candidate needs to pay the application fee. Rs. 2200/- for all the categories of General/ SC/ ST/ OBC. Fee can be paid online mode using debit / Credit Card.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
Scanned / Soft copy passport-size photograph (Less than 100KB)
Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
Aadhar Card (if available)
Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available.
|New Registration||Activate Your Account||Sign in ( Already Registered)|
How to Apply BCECE LE 2023?
To Apply use link. Which is given.
- First, you need to do registration by email and mobile number.
- Next step Active Registration form through verity by OTP. Verify link is given on the home page.
- Then use email id and password for login and fill the details.
- Next step, upload the Photo and signature.
- Then fill the Education information and proceed to pay the Examination fee.
- After paying the fee you can download confirmation form, which will be required during examination and counselling time.
|Official Notification Apply 2023|
Application Form of BCECE LE 2023 Admit Card
BCECE before commencing of the examination date, Authority will be releasing the admit card for each candidate for the entrance examination. Which can be download by Email id and password or application number and date of birth.
Bihar BCECE also offering Admission in