Bihar Board has been conducted the written exam on the 14th Feb 2017 at the various exam centre around the Bihar. Here at this page going to share all the question of the Bihar board Biology Test paper. Here you can check Bihar board bio question, bio board question paper 2017, Bihar board 12 bio question paper 2017. Student all want to check their answer wish to analysis their marks in the Bio subject. From the here answer student can check their bio marks in the objective answer. In 2017 Annual Board exam asked 28 question. After giving of the exam student wishes to know marks in bio subject.
Bihar board bio question, bio board question paper 2017
बायोलॉजी का उत्तर निचे दिया गया है – इसे अपने प्रश्न पत्र से मिलान करे |
At below find the question and their Answer
- Which one is diploid structure?
2. oncogene is responsible for –
3. Which one is the hydrophytic plant?
Ans: – Trapa
4. Fertilisation outside the body called.
5. World environment day is celebrated on-
Ans:- 5th June
6. Sertoli cells are found in-
7. Operon model is representation of
8. Which one is not the hermaphrodite animal?
9. which nitrogenous base is absent in DNA?
10. Red date book includes list of –
11. Thalamus is edible part of –
12:- DNA is genetic material of-
13. Population explosion result in-
14. Acrosome is a part of-
15. Which one is a bacterial disease?
16. Chromosome number in human being male is-
17: Acetabularia is a type of-
18: Cleistogamous flowers are always-
19: Flow of energy in food chain of an Ecosystems is
20. Which blood group is called universal donor?
21. Which one is phenotypic ratio of Monohybrid cross?
22. Rhino sanctuary is located in which state?
23. Formation of MRNA From DNA is Called
24. The sage Noise level fixed by WHO is
25. Malaria is caused by-
26. Biofertilizer is present in root nodules of which none – leguminous plant
27. Which bacterium is used in the formation of curd from milk?
28. Inheritance of acquired characters was given by-
answer Key is updated match it with your answers
If you have any question then ask through the comment with your name and email id.
1- C, 2-A, 3-A, 4- 5- A
6- C, 7– 8-C, 9-C, 10-A
11-B, 12-D 13-D 14-A 15-D
16-B, 17-B, 18- 19-A, 20- D
21–A, 22- A, 22-A, 24-D, 25-B
26-B, 27-B, 28-C