All those students who participated in the Bihar School Examination Board, Patna Intermediate Annual Examination 2019 and passed the examination. After announcing the Bihar board Inter Result for all stream on the website now distributing the BSEB Intermediate Marksheet / Provisional Certificate / Migration Certificate.
Now all students can collect their Certificate form their respective +2 School and College. School college administration can give on Marks sheet and other documents i.e. BSEB Intermediate Provisional Certificate and Bihar Board Intermediate Migration Certificate. Below we have mentioned the procedure to collect original Bihar Board inter marks award sheet.
Original Bihar Board inter marks award sheet
- Board: Bihar School Examination Board ( BSEB)
- Category: Update for Distribution of Mark sheet, Migration Certificate, and Provisional Certificate.
- Status: Started to distribute
- Where to collect: From respective School
- Fee: Contact your school
- Form: You have to fill NOC Form from your respective School.
Migration Certificate and Intermediate Marks sheet
Please note +2 School / College before issuing of Migration Certificate and Intermediate Marks sheet along with provisional you have to Fill the Form NOC and if there are any dues then you have to pay also. As well as school / College may charge for school / College Development.
How to Collect Bihar Board 12th Pass 2019 Certificate
- First of all, Contact your respective school from where you’ve filled the exam form.
- Show admit card then they will issue the certificate.
- The process to get CLC
- Then they issue the NOC (No Objection Certificate) Form.
- Then fill the form like roll number, name and father name and Date of birth.
- After filling that if you took the book from the school/college library then submit.
After that, the administration will verify the details and issue the certificate.
While the issue of CLC needs submitting the application you have to submit the photocopy of marks sheet.