BRAB University UG Admission Apply 2019: Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar University BRABU has invited online application for Under Graduation Admission. If you looking to admission in Bihar University UG Part 1 2019-22 then First you have to apply for Bihar University UG Entrance Test and after the qualify the Under Graduation BRABU Entrance Test to get admission. Want to know all how to apply and what is a fee for the BRABU Degree Course Admission Entrance Test. Here aspirants can get completed admission procedure in (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com) Honors 1st Year Academic Session 2019-2022.
Bihar University UG TDC Admission 2019
This year B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University Going to offer in the 3 years under graduation Course admission through the Entrance Test. In Previous Academic Session University has offered Admission through the Bihar Board BSEB OFSS Degree CAF. To avail admission in Bihar Muzaffarpur University aspirants have to qualify the entrance test and possess the minimum eligibility.
Bihar University UG Admission 2019 Apply Dates
Now Admission directly in the college. Go to college under the BRABU and fill the Admission Format Form.
Application Start Date
10 June 2019
Last Date to Apply
05 July 2019
Entrance Admit Card Available
15 July 2019
Entrance Test Result & Admission
Admission Format form submit Date
19 September 2019
Admission 1st Merit list Release by Colleges
21 September 2019
Bihar University Muzaffarpur UG Admission Eligibility
Aspirants who wish to take admission they must possess the minimum eligibility as per course requirement which is listed below. First check out the passing % in the intermediate before opting courses from TMBU, Bhagalpur.
- A. (Hon’s):- I. Passed the Intermediate examination in Arts faculty from a Board/ University or any other examination with 45% marks in respective subject/ major subject/ core course. OR
II. Passed the intermediate examination in Science/ Commerce faculty with 45% marks in aggregate from a Board/ University established or any other examination.
- Sc. (Hon’s):- Passed the Intermediate examination in Science faculty from a Board/ University established or any other examination with 45% marks in respective subject/major subject/ core course
- Com. (Hon’s):- I. Passed the Intermediate examination in Commerce faculty from a Board/ University or any other examination with 45%marks in respective subject/major subject/core course. OR
II. Passed the intermediate examination in Science/Arts faculty with 50%marks in aggregate from a Board/ University or any other examination recognized.
BRABU UG TDC Admission Form Apply Fee
Aspirants who wish to apply for the admission have to pay the applicable fee as per students category. In the previous year students required to pay INR 300. But this year University is conducting the entrance test for availing admission hence students have to pay as applicable.
|General / OBC||600|
|General / OBC ( 06 to 10 July)||1500|
|SC/ST ( 06 to 10 July 2019)||1000|
BR University Muz UG Admission Apply Document
While applying for the admission aspirants required to upload the photo & signature as well some of the certificates which are listed below.
- 12th Class ( Intermediate) Marksheet
- Certificate as applicable – Income, Cast Certificate, Other certificates as per quota seat required.
BBAU Admission 2019: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur has scheduled for important and upcoming events for avail seat in the colleges in the University of BRABU Muzaffarpur. Candidate before applies must check the eligibility, requirements for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission.
How to Apply for Bihar University UG Admission 2019
To apply for admission in Under Graduation TDC Course have to apply online admission Entrance Form as below mentioned then the university will release the Admit Card and take an entrance test. Let’s Know the step by step process to apply.
Step 1 : Registration
* Applicants have to fill all the relevant details in the form.
* Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number/email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 2: Personal Details
* Applicants have to enter their personal details.
Step 3: Educational Qualifications
* Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
# Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
* The applicants who have appeared for their Class 12 examination in 2019 have to fill in the name of
the examination board and roll number now. All such applicants have to provide and fill their marks
obtained in the Class 12 examination before appearing for counselling/admission.
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
* Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
Step 5: Options of College and Subjects
* Applicants can select colleges (Maximum five Colleges) and subject offered by it
Step 6: Preview
* Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit it or
start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in
the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 7: Application Fee
* If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed
for payment of the application fee.
Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways.
# Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Step 8: Print Application form
* Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application
* Applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
Please Note: While Proceed to apply UG Admission Form you have to agree with I have read and Understood all the Eligibility conditions and Instructions regarding the UG Admission Guidelines Session 2019-22 in the BABASAHEB BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR BIHAR UNIVERSITY Undergraduate Admission Guidelines. I also certify that I have not been expelled from any University/College/Institution or found guilty under Indian Penal Code.
|BRABU UG TDC Admission 2019-22 Apply|
General Information (UG Admission Guidelines Session 2019-22)
1. Candidates who are eligible for admission in Bachelor courses as per the regulation of the
University may apply for admission in prescribed proforma.
2. The candidates who have passed intermediate examinations or equivalent examination are
eligible for admission.
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current session may also
apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions as per guidelines of the
4. Gap Certificate: If there is a gap in taking admission after Intermediate or its equivalent
examination, an affidavit by the Notary on requisite Stamp paper stating the reasons for gap
has to be submitted at the time of admission.
5. a) The Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates originally
belonging to Bihar will be given the benefit of reservation only. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled
Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates of Other States will be treated as a general
b)Reservation for General Category.
6. The reservation shall be given as permissible under updated rules of the Bihar
7. Caste, income certificate or certificate for availing any kind of reservation must be issued by
the competent authority and may be verified by the University and government.
8. The University reserves the right to change or amend the admission rules at any time without
9. If any candidate gets admission on the basis of false information/improper means or on the
basis of false mark sheet, his/her admission will be treated canceled from the beginning and
legal action will be taken against him/her under IPC.
10. If the admission is taken through an entrance test it may comprise of hundred objective types of
questions to be answered in one 120 minutes. While deciding, the order of merit the following
consideration may be taken into account.
a. in case two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks/rank in the merit index, then the
merit for admission will be determined as follows:-
b. If the marks secured in the entrance test are same in such cases first preference will bed given to the
candidate who has secured a higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
c. If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then, in that case,
the older candidate will be given priority.
11. The candidate shall be entitled to weights (if any) on the merit.
12. University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage.
13. All fees deposited at the time of registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|BRABU University Update at http://brabu.net|
Applications which submitted without appropriate Application Fee, required documents & prescribed information and under the time that application will be canceled.