The candidate after the Intermediate want to do Graduation course from the Baba Bhimrao Ambedkar University for such candidate while applying for the admission they have to follow the some of the Admission Guidelines. This all details for UG admission given for the previous academic session.
In the upcoming session some of the guidelines may be updated. While Starting admission for the next session we will update for it. Meanwhile you can get an overall idea about the upcoming guidelines.
General Information (UG Admission Guidelines Session 2020)
1.Candidates who are eligible for admission in Bachelor courses as per the regulation of the
University may apply for admission in prescribed proforma.
2. The candidates who have passed intermediate examinations or equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current session may also apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions as per the guidelines of the university.
4. Gap Certificate: If there is a gap in taking admission after Intermediate or its equivalent
examination, an affidavit by the Notary on requisite Stamp paper stating the reasons for gap has to be submitted at the time of admission.
5. a) The Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates originally belonging to Bihar will be given the benefit of reservation only. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates of Other States will be treated as a general category.
b)Reservation for General Category.
6. The reservation shall be given as permissible under updated rules of the Bihar
7. Caste, income certificate or certificate for availing any kind of reservation must be issued by the competent authority and may be verified by the University and government.
8. The University reserves the right to change or amend the admission rules at any time without prior notification.
9. If any candidate gets admission on the basis of false information/improper means or on the basis of false mark sheet, his/her admission will be treated canceled from the beginning and legal action will be taken against him/her under IPC.
10. If the admission is taken through an entrance test it may comprise of hundred objective types of questions to be answered in one 120 minutes. While deciding, the order of merit the following consideration may be taken into account.
In case two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks/rank in the merit index, then the merit for admission will be determined as follows:-
b. If the marks secured in the entrance test are same in such cases first preference will bed given to the candidate who has secured a higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
c. If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then, in that case, the older candidate will be given priority.
11. The candidate shall be entitled to weights (if any) on the merit. University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage.
13. All fees deposited at the time of registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.