Bihar ITI CAT Online Application Form 2022 Apply Started. The candidate who is willing to get admission to ITI Course in Bihar can apply Online. Bihar ITI 2022 Online Form date to apply is 5th April 2022 to 17th May 2022. After applying to take Admission in Bihar ITI Course candidates have to pass the Admission test. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conduct Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (I.T.I.C.A.T.)- 2022.
BCECEB Bihar ITI Admission Online Form 2022
If you are interested in taking admission in ITI Course, Before applies you must check out ITI Admission Form Apply Date, Application Fee, Eligibility, and How to Apply ITI Application Form BCECE ITICAT Online. What will be the admission criteria for all of the updates you check here.
|Latest Update: BCECE has been extended the date for filling BCECE ITICAT Application Form 2022. Now Candidates can fill form till 02-05-2022. Fee Payment offline by 17-05-2022 and Form Correction.|
Overview of BCECE Bihar ITI Admission 2022
|Exam Name||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test (Bihar ITI 2022)|
|Know As||BIHAR ITICAT|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Types of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Application Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Admission form Apply Status||Started|
Eligibility for Admission
It is important for candidates to know the Bihar ITI Eligibility Criteria and fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. Failure in meeting ITI CAT Eligibility Criteria will make the candidates not eligible for appearing in the ITI CAT.
Important Dates of Bihar ITI CAT Apply – BCECE ITICAT
|Online Registration Starting Date :||05th April 2022|
|Online Registration Closing Date :||02 May 2022 2022|
|Last Date of Payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered Candidates :||17th May 2022 – up to Banking Hour|
|Late Date of Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate :||17th May2022 (up to Banking Hour)|
|Online Editing of Application Form :||18 May 2022|
|Issue of Online Admit Card:||Notify Soon|
|Proposed Date of Examination :||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar ITI CAT 2022
- Candidates must have cleared 10th Board or equivalent from recognized Board/Institute.
- Board having Science, Mathematics as mandatory qualifying subjects along with one of the subjects from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects.
=> Please note: Aspirants who have appeared in the matriculation/10th Exam can apply, but on the date of counseling they have to possess a matric/equivalent passed certificate.
- Interested candidate who wants to appear for Bihar ITI Exam must have completed 10th Board with at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category).
BCECE ITI Examination
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts ITI CAT. Board organizes Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination every year to offer seats in various ITI courses in different trades.
BCECE ITI CAT 2022 Application Form
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is to release BCECE ITI CAT 2022 Application Form. All the interested candidates can fill up the application form which is started. Candidates need to keep all the required documents carefully before filling up the BCECE Application Form. Application Fee for Bihar ITI Application Form will vary for different categories.
Bihar ITI Common Admission Test
BCECE is a state-level popular examination for taking admission in various ITI Trades courses such as Engineering, Agricultural, Medical courses.
Bihar ITI Admission Form details
- BCECE Online Application Form Filling will start soon for the year 2022.
- Availability of BCECE ITI Application Form will be in Online Mode only.
- Eligible Candidates shall fill up the BCECE Application form from the official portal only.
- After filling out the online application form take two copy the printout for reference and for submitting for counseling.
While filling out the Admission Test Application Form candidates requires to pay an online fee. FEe can be varied as per category wise.
|General/ BC/ EBC||750/-|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
How to Apply Bihar ITI Admission Form 2022?
- First of all, collect all your required documents for an online application form.
- Now Visit the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see the link “Online Application Portal of Bihar ITICAT“.
- Click on Link and Again Click on Link “Apply Online”
1st Step: (Registration)- Do Registration Use Correct Email Id & Mobile Number (Active)
2nd Step: (Personal Information)- Enter Personal Information Correctly
3rd Step: (Upload Photo & Signature)- Upload Your Recent Photo & Your Signature
4th Step: (Educational Information)-Enter Educational Information Correctly
5th Step: (Preview your Application)- Take Preview Your Application before next Step
6th Step: (Payment of Examination Fee)-Pay Fees by Challan or Net banking/ ATM Card
7th Step: (Download Part-A & Part-B)-After Payment download Applied Application.