After 12th for professional course students who are from the Bihar or rest of Bihar state, they can apply online application form in BCECE Board for taking undergraduate courses or professional job oriented courses. On this page for easy to know all update of Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Criteria and information bulletin has been given. Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Exam will be conducted for offering various diploma courses in Medical, Agriculture, and Engineering. Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Exam also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is popular Examination among Bihar Students.
All the students who want to appear for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Exam must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for courses like PE, PPE, PMD and various others.
On this page, we have covered the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Criteria such as Academic Qualifications, Age, and others.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) decides the eligibility of candidates based on various criteria. Candidates are suggested to go through before applying for the examination.
- Interested Candidates should be Citizen of India.
- Those want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Examination must be domicile of Bihar or hold native resident of Bihar.
Eligibility for Polytechnic Engineering Course (PE)
- Candidate must have passed 10th Standard Examination or appearing.
- The student should have scored a minimum of 35% Marks in the qualifying subjects.
- There is no upper or lower age limit.
- Candidates must be either citizen of Bihar or hold domicile of Bihar.
Eligibility for Part Time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Candidate must have cleared 10th Standard for the equivalent from the recognized Board or appearing.
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% Marks separately in Maths and Science with at least three years of experience.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 19 years with effect from 1st August 2018.
Eligibility for Para Medical Course (PM)
- Those who have passed 12th Board Examination or equivalent from recognized Board are eligible.
- Qualifying subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 40% Marks in the qualifying subjects.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be of 17 years while maximum age in 32 years as on 1st August 2018.
Eligibility for Para Medical Dental Course (PMD)
- Candidate should have cleared 10th Standard or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Those passed in the 10th standard must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as qualifying subjects.
- Candidate must be minimum of 15 years while maximum age is 30 Years as on 1st August 2018.
Aspirants can apply online in BCECE 2018 Here – All Details
Note: If you have any queries related to Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Admission eligibility or Examination then please let us know by commenting in the below comment section.