Students after giving of Bihar board intermediate I.Sc Exam willing to know career guidance after 12th science stream study. Students who willing to find out the details of courses after 12th science 2018. Students who want to know about the professional courses after 12th. Diploma courses are one of the best options. Here here is all about the diploma courses after 12th and medical courses after 12th.
Know instruction/Guideline to Apply in BCECE 2018 – Download here
Bihar Polytechnic Courses Admission 2018 Online Application Form: Apply Now
Great News for all the students of Bihar who want to take admission in Polytechnic College. Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form will be released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. BCECE conducts the competitive examination in the state of Bihar for holding all the competitive entrance examinations.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Examination also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is very famous entrance examination for taking admission in the professional courses in various fields such as Medical, Engineering, and Agriculture.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form
Bihar Board will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form in the month of February. All the interested students who want to take admission must be aware of all the latest updates related to Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Examination. Students need to keep all the required documents carefully before filling up the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form.
In this article, we have covered all important details related to Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form. Students are suggested to read further to know all the important details such as How to Apply Online, Application Fee for different Categories, Required Documents etc.
BCECE 2018 Application Form: Important Details
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form in the third week of February.
- Official Notification is yet to released by Authority but BCECE 2018 Application Form will be available in Online Mode only.
- Candidates can fill up the Online Form and send the duly filled Application Form by the third week of March to official Board Main Office.
- Students can pay the application fee by Debit/Credit/NetBanking (Online Mode).
- Those students opt to pay the Online Form fee by e-Challan, they need to send the receipt of e-Challan along with duly filled BCECE 2018 Application Form to Board Office.
- Candidates, please note the Below Board Office Address
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014”
- Before filling up the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Application Form, Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully.
BCECE 2018 Fee Payment
- Candidates must note that Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form will only be treated as Complete after payment of Fee. No Application Form will be complete without fee payment so candidates are requested to pay the application form fee.
- Candidates have the option to fill up the Online Form Fee either in Online or in Offline mode.
- Those who want to make Payment in Online Mode can use Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- Offline Fee Payment can be done by submitting e-Challan at any SBI Branch.
Fee Structure for Only One Group (PCM/PCB)
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 1000|
Fee Structure for Both Group (PCB and PCM)
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 1100|
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form: Important Dates
|Availability of Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form||07th March 2018|
|Last Date to apply for Bihar Polytechnic||28th March 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31st March Online Mode|
|Bihar Polytechnic Examination (Stage I )||29th April 2018|
|Bihar Polytechnic Examination (Stage II )||30th April 2018|
Before filling online Bihar Polytechnic BCECE 2018 Know Guideline
Wish to know How to Fill up Bihar Polytechnic BCECE Board 2018 Online Application Form
Note: If any students have any difficulties in filling up the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Online Form then please let us know by commenting in the below comment section. We will try to resolve your queries.