Bihar STET Re-Exam Admit card 2020 Out: Bihar Board has been released the BSTET Re-Exam Date and Admit Card. Earlier Exam was taken on 28th January offline mode which has been canceled and Now BSEB from the 9th September to 21st September 2020 going to take Bihar STET Re-Exam Online. For BSTET 2019-20 Online Exam Board released Admit Card on 3rd September 2020.
BSTET Re-Exam Admit Card Download 2019-20
Bihar STET 2020 Admit Card available to download at bsebstet2019.in, First Board Announced Date for Online Exam and now Board has uploaded Admit Card. The applicant can download by using the registration / Application number and password which got by the message and after that changed.
|Latest Update: 2nd September 2020 बिहार स्कूल एग्जामिनेशन बोर्ड पटना ने BSEB STET परीक्षा फिर से अभियर्थियों से Online Test लेगी इसके लिये उम्मीदवार को फिर से परीक्षा फॉर्म भरने और शुल्क जमा करने की जरूरत नहीं है | बोर्ड फिर से एग्जाम तिथि और एडमिट कार्ड जारी जारी कर दिया है ||
Bihar State TET Online Re-Exam Admit Card 2020
In the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test, there is very high competition hence competitors are busy preparing well to get a good rank in the Test to get a higher rank in the merit list for shortlisting first for the job.
Bihar BTET Important Date Updates
|Advertisement Release Date||08/09/2019|
|Online Apply Start||09/09/2019|
|Last Date of submission||25/09/2019|
|Bihar State TET Exam||05th January 2020|
|BSTET Online Re-Exam Test Admit Card Release||03rd September 2020|
|Bihar STET Online Exam||09th to 21st September 2020|
|Result Release Date ( Earlier Exam Cancelled)|
Bihar TET Admit Card ( Re-Exam )
Examination Admit Card for download link will on the same portal at www.bsebstet2019.in. Bihar School Examination Board will take the examination in 3 sittings. Examination Schedule which you can check for your exam in admit card. Below you can check exam time, reporting time, and useful time on which candidate has to go through.
|Events||1st sitting||2nd Sitting||3rd Sitting|
|Reporting Time||07:00 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||07:30 AM||11:30 AM||03:30 PM|
|examination Time||08:00 AM to 10:30 AM||12:00 PM to 02:30 PM||04:00 PM to 06:30 PM|
Link & Process to Download Bihar STET Re-Exam Online Test Admit Card
To download the Admit Card, the Candidate has to go through the below procedure and use the correction link. The link for Download Bihar State TET Online Admit Card Online Test will be updated on this page.
Step 1: Go to the Official Website or Use the link which is given.
Step 2: Click on Download BSTET Admit Card
Step 3: Enter Application Number & Date of Birth.
Step 4: After entering Details click on “Login”.
Step 5: Admit Card Download page will appear, as the below screen shows.
After that, you need to click on “Admit Card”.
After clicking on that link a new page will be open.
then there will be a link to download “Admit Card”.
As you will click on that link, Admit Card will be show in 3 pages.
1st Admit Card containing information of Exam.
2nd Instruction for Candidate for exam & Covid-19.
3rd: Instruction for
|Important Instruction Guidelines|
1. Candidates should bring this Admit card with one recent passport size color photograph firmly pasted on it(similar to uploaded photograph) and self-attested. The admit card is to be handed over to the Test Administrator/Invigilator in the examination hall.
2. Candidates should keep a photocopy of this admit card affixed with recent colored photographs for further reference.
3. Candidates should bring Valid & Original Photo Identity Proof such as voter ID/Aadhar Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Passport/Driving License OR any other Govt. recognized photo ID proof. The candidate should bring one photocopy of the Original ID.
4. Candidate without photograph pasted on the Admit card and Photo ID proof will not be permitted to appear for the examination. The name on the Admit card and ID Proof should match with each other.
5. Candidates are advised to report at the examination venue at the time mentioned on the Admit card. The candidate will not be allowed to Enter the Examination venue after Gate Closure time. You have to appear for the Computer Based Test at your own expense on the date, time and Venue indicated.
6. Candidates must bring stationery such as pencils and a ballpoint pen with you. A rough sheet is not allowed.
7. The examination will be conducted through CBT Mode. Candidates must enter their User Name and Password which will be provided in the examination hall to start the exam. Please ensure that your name and other details which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
8. Marks for the question carries 1(One) mark. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
9. Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, cell phones and ring with built-in
calculator/memory, digital diary etc. or any other electronic gadgets or recording devices are not permitted in this examination area. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct during the examination, including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. Request for change of Test center/venue/date/time of examination will not be entertained.
10. No Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until full examination time is over.
11. You should put your signature on the admit card in the presence of the Invigilator.
1. Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from the point of entry in the exam venue until his/her exit from the exam venue. Candidate must follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India time to time for COVID-19.
2. Candidate must bring their own Mask, Gloves, Personal sanitizer(50 ml), transparent water bottle, a simple pen, and the exam-related documents (admit Card, Original ID Proof.). No other items will be permitted inside the exam venue.
3. Candidates showing COVID symptoms WILL NOT be allowed entry into the exam venue.
4. The entry of Candidates will be given as per Time Slot given on Hall Ticket to maintain Social Distancing at the center.
5. The temperature of a candidate will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via a Thermo Gun. Only those
candidates will be allowed inside the exam venue whose temperature is within the acceptability limits as approved
by competent authorities. All candidates with temperature >99.14 will not be permitted.
6. Mapping of candidate Roll number and the Lab Number will not be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit card and ID verification.
7. Candidates need to follow directions given by representatives & need to stand in the circles draw at the entry
8. At the Registration Desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his/her hands using the provided sanitizer. Photographs will be captured during the registration process.
9. Candidates will be under CCTV coverage throughout the exam procedure.
In the interest of your well-being and that of everyone at the venue, I declare the following:
1. I have read the advertisement, Instructions, Notices related to this examination.
2. I have (please tick )/ do not have (please tick ), the following symptoms in the last 1 week:
Fever: Sore throat / Runny Nose: Cough/ Runny Nose: Body ache :
3. I have NOT been in close contact with a person suffering from Covid-19 and am NOT under
4. I am aware the BSEB has taken measures as per the advisories of the Government of Bihar related to norms of social distancing and sanitization at the Examination Center.
5. I may be subject to legal provision/action as applicable for hiding any facts on Covid-19 infections related to me and causing health hazards to others. Candidate Name :
Candidate Roll No :
Date of Exam :
Exam Center Name :
Signature of Candidate :
I am asked to fill this Self-Declaration since I do not have the “Aarogya Setu” App on my mobile phone. I am certifying that I have NOT tested Positive for the Coronavirus or identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 virus.
Candidate Name :
Candidate Roll No :
Date of Exam :
Exam Center Name :
Signature of Candidate :
Examination City: Bihar Board will take Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test online in Bihar Many City. Candidate can take part in the exam only at the allotted examination City at the allotted center.