BNMU UG Admission 2019 IInd Merit List: Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University has released first Under Graduation Admission Merit List & Applicants those name allotted for the admission taken admission as per allotted colleges & Course. There were some of the students for the college were not allotted now the university has been released the BN Mandal University UG Admission 2nd Merit list for Admission.
Now all the applicant can check BNMU Graduation Admission Merit list to know their allotted colleges and course for the admission. Admission merit list allotted on the 26th June 2019. Here we have covered How to check & Download BNMU UG Merit list IInd & also mentioned the details for the Admission Merit list 2019.
BNMU UG Part 2 Admission Merit list 2019
To Download of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, BNMU Madhepura Aspirants have to use the user id and password or they can directly check the list which courses wise and streams wise released by the university. To get to know their allotted colleges for admission by University. Let’s know the process to download.
BNMU Admission Merit List
UG Admission Ist Merit List
11 June 2019
UG IInd Admission Merit list
26 June 2019
IIIrd Merit List
10 July 2019 Expecting
How to Download BN Mandal University Admission Merit list for Under Graduation
To Download of admission Merit list IInd, Applicant has to go through the simple steps which are given step by step and link which is given.
Step 1: First of all- log on to BNMU Admission Website at
Step 2: Go to there is an option “View Merit List Academic Session 2019-20”
Step 3: After clicking on that link a new Merit list portal detail to display will be shown.
Step 4: Then you have to select Academic Session, Degree Type, Degree, Subjects.
Step 5: After select such option, Merit list will be shown in a list in box.
Step 6: Then Click on Download, A list will be open.
|BNMU UG IInd Merit List 2019||Download Here|
University UG Merit List – Contain
After the download of Admission letter of BNMU UG Course, there will show the details which may be following.
Actual Marks (%)
Year Merit Index (Percentile)
Subject (%) + Weightage (%)
(1) Merit list is based on the details filled by the candidate which need to be strictly verified physically by the college. The admission will be provisional and subject to verifications of mark sheets, weightage, reservation certificates, etc. by the college authority.
(2) Subsidiary Subjects filled by the candidate may be changed by the college subject to merit status and eligibility of the candidate and seat availability in the subject in that college.
Required Document for UG Part 1 Admission 2019
After getting the name in the Admission Merit list applicant login admission user portal of students and download admission letter and along with the listed document contact college for complete admission procedure.
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admits card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents also required.
If you want to ask about the Admission in the Under Graduation Courses then you can leave your query through the Comment to get the solution.