Hello! Students of BSEB i.sc who given the English Exam on 13th Feb 2018. If you are such visitors who willing to know Bihar Board Class 12th English objective answer 2018. This Bihar board English objective Answer key will help the students to get some idea about the number which can be obtained in BSEB I.Sc Eng subject exam 2018. As you know that in the BSEB Class 12th English subject there will be 50 objective question will be asked. students have to color on right circle of Bihar Board Class 12th English Objective OMR Sheet 2018. We all result for dot in wishing you the happy exam and expecting that you may search for Bihar English objective Answer key, BSEB I.Sc English MCQ Answer, Bihar Board 12th English Objective answer. Below we will try to provide useful information and links.
Answer key udpaing check below
Bihar Board Inter English Objective Answer 2018
Students of Bihar School Examination Board Class 12th Science Stream have to answer in an English subject in two section. In the first section, students have to give Answer to 50 English objective questions & in second section subjective question for 50 marks. Below is completed details of Bihar board inter English exam 2018 question format.
BSEB 12th Board Exam English Question 2018 Format
- English Objective Type Question Combination of Grammer & Literature – 50×1 = 50 Marks. (One Mark Each)
- Bihar Board English Exam Short question – 10 x 2 = 20 Marks (Two mark each)
- BSEB English Long Question – 3x 5 = 15 Marks (5 marks each)
- One Eassy – 8 Marks ( 5 option will be avaiable)
- Interpreation – 8 marks ( 4 + 4 Question from both section)
- Letter Writting – 05 Marks (Formal & Ifnormal option will be given.
- Condensation – 4 marks
Bihar Board Inter English Objective Answer –
|Question No||Answer||Question No||Answer|
Question no 26 to 50 – Click here
The answer key is updating one by one — keep in touch with us for all.
If you know an answer then you can share the comment.
BSEB 12th English Objective Question Answer
1. Why do you tell a lie?
Answer – Why is a lie told by you?
2. We are taught grammar by Mr. Singh
Answer – Mr Singh teaches us grammar.
3. I ….. here since morning.
Answer – have been waiting
4. You have been riding non-stop for hours. You ….. be very tried.
Answer – Must
5. She ran out or the room. She was Screaming.
Answer – She ran out of the room Screaming.
6. …. You mind standing up for a moment? (Choose the correct auxiliary verb)
Answer – Would
7. I interested in metaphysics.
Answer – am always
8. He Said. ” I have got a Toothache”
Answer – He said that he had got a Toothache.
9. She thanked me.
Answer – She said to me. “Thank you”
10. My brother did not … her
Answer – Choose
11. …. at a very high speed a dangerous.
Answer- Driving Cars
12. She ….. six books on Indian Mythology.
Answer – has written
13. This material is different …. that.
Answer – From
14. He climbed … .. the ladder.
Answer – at
15 He has been absent ….. Monday.
Answer – Since
16. Choose the correct Sentence
Answer – Sid can play tennis as well as his brother.
17. Choose the correct Sentence:
18. Choose the correct Sentence:
Answer – That was surely a mistake.
19. He … if we had taken our food.
Answer – Asked
20. All depends on …. the examination.
Answer – had passing
21. You.. not go to attend the meeting.
Answer – Need
22. When Radha … Back, she will sleep
Answer – Comes
23. Would you mind ….. to my house, please?
Answer – Coming
24. She is … most beautiful girl.
Answer – the
25. My Sister… Dress for her birthday last week
Answer – Bought
Question to 26 to 50 check here
Keep visiting our this page answer & Answer will be updated one by one.
As per above marking schedule has been given students have to appear in the Bihar Board Class 12th English Examination. After the examination students can download the Bihar board English objective Question answer 2018 to check out how many objective answers they attempted is correct. Most important things which we also wish to inform student is that fill all subject exam 2018 OMR sheet very carefully. Because Bihar Board Inter English Objective OMR sheet will scan use of the computer. The computer can not read the damage OMR sheet so always be careful about the Bihar Board English Objective OMR sheet.
Bihar Board Intermediate English Objective Answer Keys
Suggestion for the students who are going to appear in BSEB I.Sc English Exam Exam on 13th Feb 2018.
– Fill OMR sheet by using blue ball pen
– While colouring circle first sure about correct circle which you have to colour.
-Do not forget to fill examination related information like Roll number, Roll code, Name and doing a signature.
-Write down the BSEB 12th Board OMR sheet number and Answer booklet number on the question paper.
Bihar Board Class 12th English Exam 2018 (After appearing in exam)
Students can visit this website because on this website we try to provide the Bihar Board Inter English Objective Answer key by evening 05 pm on 13th Feb 2018. BSEB I.Sc Science English Answer key 2018 may be useful to sure about your answers. The student can come on this page through the searching of BSEB 12th English Objective Answer, Bihar Board 2018 English objective Answer, BSEB English objective Answer 2018.
Hope you will give exam in good way Best of Luck for Bihar Board XIIth (Science) English Examination 2018.!