Now CBSE board from the 2020 Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in every subject going to ask 6 types of objective questions. In Every Subject of 100 Marks total of 20 Objective Type Questions will be asked. Hence Students must need to practice with the CBSE Board Objective Type questions. In the Exam total, 6 types of Objective Questions will be asked in every subject.
In Earlier Board was asking the objective type of questions is not all subject, but from this academic session of the Exam year, 2020 Board will ask 20% objective question in each subject. This step is taken for improvement in the results.
CBSE 10th / 12th Exam pattern update
According to Dr Syam Bhartdauj objective type question will be asked for in format of Multiples choice question here we have listed all 6th type of Objective questions which is planning to ask in the board exam.
Types of Objective Type Questions
- Multiple Choice – In this type of Questions, Four alternative answers are given included correct one. Students have to select one correct answer.
- Multiple Response – In this format of the question also for options given, but in this question, more than one correct answer added. This type of question generally asked in the competition exam.
- Fill in the Blank – In this question, one sentence is given with one or two blank space, students need to pick the correct word and fill.
- True and False – There will be statement or sentence concern to question students have to write that is True or False.
- Matching – In this section, there will be two column students have to match one to another which is belonging.
- Reason – In the format of this question, one statement is given and students have to correct one or more which is correct about that.
Central Board of Secondary Education
CBSE board willing to improvement result percentage, hence from this CBSE Secondary Exam 2020 & Senior Secondary Exam 2020 going to implement CBSE Objective Type Questions including examination pattern. All the school and informed about this new examination pattern by the board.
Students can check update for CBSE 10th ( Secondary ) and 12th ( Senior Secondary ) Examination Date sheet 2020 updates. There are very few months left to commence both exam let’s start preparation with a new changed pattern.
Students are advised while study and preparation of the syllabus for the exam try to practice this objective type of questions.