CBSE 12th Compartment Exam 2020 Date Released: Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has been released the Date sheet for the compartment Examination 2020, As per the released schedule CBSE Senior Secondary Compartment / Supplementary / Improvement Exam will be held from September 22nd Sept to 29th Sept 2020.
CBSE XIIth Compartment 2020 Date Sheet students can download using the direct link of CBSE XIIth Compartment Examination Date Sheet 2020. Exam Program official can download from the official website of CBSE at www.cbse.nic.in / CBSE website.
Compartment 12th Exam 2020 Date CBSE
Students must check out the exam dates for their subjects for which exam form they filled and going to appear in the exam. Students who filled CBSE 12th Improvement Exam form can also download for their subject and know the exam date. CBSE before commencing the Exam they will release the Admit Card for appearing in the exam with new roll number and Exam Center details.
CBSE XIIth Compartment 2020 Exam Highlight
Board: Central Board of Secondary Education
Class: 12th ( Senior Secondary )
Exam Name: Compartment
Exam Date: Releaed
Exam: 22nd to 29th September 2020
CBSE XIIth Class Exam Date 2020
|CBSE Sr. Secondary Compartment Exam Start||
|CBSE 10+2 Compartment Exam End||
How to Download CBSE Compartment Exam Date 2020 for XIIth?
Easy to download exam date sheet for CBSE Class 12th Arts / Science / Commerce we have provided the direct link. Date Sheet Streamwise can be download by going through the below procedure online mode.
- CBSE Website: www.cbse.nic.in. & Click on CBSE Website.
- a homepage will be open, Go to the Recent announcement section.
- There is a link” DATE SHEET FOR COMPARTMENT EXAMINATION 2020 | XIIth “.
- Click on Class X.
- A pdf file will be open contain CBSE Xth Compartment Exam Date Sheet 2020.
- Check your subject Exam Date Sheet.
CBSE Secondary Compartment Exam 2020 Dates Download Link
All the Students who are going to appear into Exam of Compartments for Class 12th. CBSE has given guidelines against Covid-19 which is compulsory to flow.
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle and water bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
- All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions on Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- The duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 A.M. – 10.15 A.M. Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
- At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.
- In addition to the theory Examination given above, there will also be a practical examination in respect of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical.
- Candidate appearing for the Compartmental Examination in a subject involving practical work are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical.
- Candidate examination in respect of private candidates will be held at the theory examination center unless otherwise notified.
- Private candidates should contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centers for the date and time of practical examination before the theory examination is over.
- The practical examination should be completed before 28th September 2020.
- A practical examination for regular candidates in all the subjects will be held at each school for their own candidates.