CBSE 10th & 12th rescheduled Exam Date 2020 Out now: Subject for which exam was postponed and that subject of Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination has been rescheduled. The main exams had been scheduled for February 15, 2020, to 30 March 2020, but due to the covind-19 exam has been postponed. Now CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education) New Delhi has is taking exam 1st July to 15th July for a rest subject.
If you are looking for the Check new CBSE 12th July Exam Date Sheet 2020 or CBSE Time Table 2020 for Class 12th Board Exams, you can download from this website.
CBSE 12th / 10th Board Exam 2020 Update
As you know Delhi and Rest of the State have been lockdown till 31st March 2020 11:59 PM. After that, the Government and Other bodies will decide about the examination. For the students, it is time to stay at home and stay safe and do self-study from their homes. Students are suggested to do not do any group study do only self-study. You can take help online sources for the study.
CBSE Board Exam New date Update
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Category||Examination Date Sheet|
|Class||12th / 10th ( Secondary & Senior Secondary)|
|Exam Status||Reschedule 01st July to 15th July 2020|
|Exam Admit Card||Available|
|Exam New date||Announced|
|Exam Start Date||01st July to 15th July 2020|
|Exam update||Download Exam program|
The exams have been canceled and new exam date of CBSE board will be out hence students are suggested to keep continue their study and Exam preparation for better marks. We all know it is an emergency situation around the Word.
सी बी एस इ ने सभी परीक्षा को रद्द कर दिया है, अब बोर्ड दूसरी तिथि जारी करेगी. परीक्षा की तिथि और उससे सम्बन्धी सभी निर्णय 31 मार्च 2020 के बाद लिया जायेगा, कोविंद-19 जैसे ही कण्ट्रोल में होती है उसके बाद परीक्षा की तिथि एवं परीक्षा सम्बंधित दिशा-निर्देश जारी किया जायेगा | Now Exam Date out.
|CBSE 10th – North East Delhi Students only||Download Here|
|CBSE 12th Senior Secondary 2020||Download|
- Guideline which students need to follow
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their nose, mouth, and nose with mask/cloth.
- All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid
spread of Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued while appearing in Examination Centres will be strictly
adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
- The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question
- At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers