Hey, Students of Bihar School Examination Board well wishes for Bihar Board Chemistry-Intermediate Examination 2018. Hope that you have given the Examination of BSEB 12th Chem very well and expecting good marks in Bihar Board Intermediate 2018 Result. As students around the Bihar State of BSEB intermediate Academic session 2016-18 participated in the Bihar Board Class 12th Chemistry Exam on 10-02-2018. After participating in the exam of they willing to analyze their performance level in Inter exam 2018. For easy to know how many questions which you have attempted correctly in Bihar Board I.Sc Chemistry Exam OMR Sheet. Below going to update some of the useful details about the BSEB I.Sc CHEM Exam 2018 with the link.
Chemistry Bihar Board Exam 2018 Objective Q&A
It is familiar to all the students that in now all subject exam there will be 50% objective type question will be asked. If we talk about the Bihar Board inter Chemistry Objective question 2018 in that there will 35 question will be asked. This Bihar Board 12th MCQ Objective Answer will help students to score good marks in the I.Sc Board Exam. Time to time we try to provide useful information for the students for better study. If you willing to turn your life into the sector of chemical then you have to score good marks in Bihar Board Inter Chemistry Examination which you have given on 10th February 2018.
|Bihar Board Chemistry Answer Key – 10th Feb 2018|
|Q. No||Opt||Q. No||Opt||Q. No||Opt||Q.No||Opt||Q.No||Opt|
Answer Key Update Now Match with your Answers.
1. A dilute aqueous on solution of sodium fluoride is electrolyzed; the product at the anode and cathode are:-
Answer – F 2, H2
2. Number of σ and π bound in c2 molecule is/are:-
Answer – 1 σ, 2 π
3. Rate of hydration in aqueous acid will be in the order:-
4. The molecule which has zero dipole moment is:-
5. The correct order of equivalent conductance at infinite dilution of Licι, NaCι and Kcl is:-
6. R-OH+CH2N2–> Leaving group in this reaction is:-
7.- The product obtained when silica reacts with hydrogen fluoride is:-
8.- The van’t Hoff’s factor of 0.1m Ba(No2)2 solution is 2.74. The degree dissociation is:-
9. Which of the following has the most stable +2 oxidation state?
10. The Compound having tetrahedral geometry is:-
11. the cannizzaro’s reaction is not given by –
Answer – Benzaldehyde
12 which represents a zero order reaction:-
Answer- Option C – image
13. which gas is abs corporate strongly by charcoal
14. if dx/dt=k[h]n Android becomes 100 times when pH changes from 2 to 1 the order of reaction is
15. equivalent conductance of saturated BaSo4o is 400 ohm -1 eqvt-1 and a specific conductance is 8x 10 ohm -1 and specific conductance is 8 x 10 ohm -1. The K sp of BaSO4 is-
16 An organic compound gives iodoform test and also gives a positive test with tollens reagent. The compound is
17 IUPAC name of H2[PtCl6] is –
18. Merciroc chloride reacts with ammonia gas and forms a white precipitate. The molecular formula of white precipitate is –
19 – Which alkyl halide follow only SN2 hydrolysis mechanism?
20 – Half-life of this reaction is independent of the concentration of reactant. After 10 Minutes volume of N2 gas is 10 litre and after completed reaction 100 litres. The rate constant of the reaction in min -1 unis is –
21 – When NaCl solution is added to Fe (OH)3 colloidal solution then –
22- Which complex has maximum paramagnetic moment value among the following
23 – Which of the following gives yellow or brown precipitate with alkaline Nessler’s reagent?
24 – A 5% solution of cane sugar (Mole. Wt = 342) is isotonic with 1 % solution of substance X. The molecular weight of X is-
26:- An Organic compound reacts with benzene sulfonyl chloride and product dissolves in aqueous Na OH. The compound is –
27: A compound on hydrolysis gives 1 amine. The compound is-
29: Percentage of free space is bcc. unit cell is-
30 The coordination number of metal crystallizing in hexagonal close-packed (hcp) structure is:-
31: Which of the following is most reactive toward nucleophilic addition?
32: Copper sulphate solution on treatment with an excess of KI Gives whitish precipitate. The precipitate is –
33. Most stable oxidation state of bismuth is
34: Which meal nitrate gives colourless gas on thermal decomposition?
35: In which of the following pairs of structures are tetrahedral as well as octahedra void respectively?
Rest all answer will update soon keep in touch with us.
Note:- For correct answer you need to contact your Mentor /Teacher –
How to Know a number of Bihar Board Chemistry Objective Exam 2018
- Visit our website and by result for dot in or dot com and right side of Article, page enter Bihar Board 12th Chemistry objective question with Answer exam 2018.
- A page will open with the tittle of Chemistry Exam 2018 Answer key 1 to 35, click on that link.
- A page will be open read all the information about it.
- On a page, you will find all Bihar board chemistry exam objective answer key 2018.
- Match the answer on the page which has been given on this page by Question number and their option.
बिहार बोर्ड 12वीं परीक्षा रसायन शास्त्र 2018
आप सभी विद्यार्थी जो कि बिहार बोर्ड 12वीं परीक्षा में विज्ञान संकाय के हैं तथा के रसायन शास्त्र परीक्षा में शामिल हुए हैं | अगर आप यह जानना चाहते हैं कि रसायन शास्त्र में आप कितने नंबर/ अंक आ सकते हैं| इसके लिए आप दिए गए वैकल्पिक प्रश्नों के उत्तर जो आपने परीक्षा के दौरान रसायन शास्त्र ओएमआर शीट में भरा और यहां पर दिया है अंदाजा लगा सकते हैं – आवश्यक नोट या सिर्फ जानकारी उपलब्ध कराने उपलब्ध कराई गई है आपको कितने नंबर आएंगे यह आपको बोर्ड द्वारा प्रकाशित रिजल्ट सही और सटीक होगा |