CLAT 2024 will be conducted on 3 December 2023, CLAT Application Form Fill up commenced from 24th August 2023. Check How to Fill Form, Fee & Eligibility. (Common Law Admission Test) 2024 Exam will be conducted by the CONSORTIUM OF NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES. Check out CLAT 2024 Apply Date, Last Date, CLAT 2024 Exam Date, How to fill up Admission Application Form and other all details.
CLAT 2024 Important Dates
Issue of notification
07 August 2023
Release of CLAT application form
24 August 2023
24 August 2023
Last date to apply for CLAT
10 November 2023
Release of CLAT admit card
25 November 2023
CLAT exam date
3 December 2023
Release of provisional answer key
To be notified
To be notified
Release of final answer key
To be notified
Declaration of CLAT result
To be notified
To be notified
Application Form & Fee of CLAT and How to apply
Common-Law Admission Test, known as CLAT is conducted each year by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies on a rotational basis. CONSORTIUM OF NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES will conduct the CLAT Exam hence complete details and official notification will be released.
CLAT Application Form details
- Commencement of CLAT Application Form will be from the 24th August 2023.
- CLAT Application Form will be available in Online mode only.
- Interested candidates who want to fill the CLAT Application form must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Please read the instructions pertaining to CLAT 2024 Application Form before filling up the CLAT 2023 Application Form.
(Applicants who apply for LLB Undergraduate Course)
- Candidates must clear 12th Board and secured at least 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying subjects.
(Applicants who apply for LLB Postgraduate Course)
- Candidates must have complete LLB with at least 55% Marks.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the LLB are also eligible.
CLAT Application Form Fee
- CLAT 2024 Application Form fee can be paid either by Online or Offline mode.
- Those who want to make Payment via Online can use Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline payment for CLAT Application Form can be done by e-Challan.
|Category||CLAT Application Form Fee|
|Differently Abled (PH)||Rs 4000|
Note: Candidate shall keep the Fee Payment receipt for future use.
CLAT Exam qualified for taking admission in LLB
Candidates who clear the CLAT Exam deemed qualified for taking admission in LLB (Bachelors of Laws) and LLM (Masters of Laws). Being a Common Entrance Exam within the country has made it very popular among all the aspirants willing to take admission in Law. More Exam Update
CLAT Application Form: How to Apply
- Go to the official portal and click on the “official link” (at https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/).
- Click on the provided “New Registration“ link.
- Now, Register by filling various details such as Name, Valid email ID, Date of Birth etc.
- After successful registration, you will receive username and password on your given email ID and Mobile No.
- Use your User Name and Password provided by the Official authority to login and Apply for CLAT Exam.
- Now, fill out the details required in the field to complete the CLAT 2024 Application Form.
- Candidates also need to upload their scanned images of Photographs and Signature in the prescribed format.
- After completing the CLAT Application Form details, candidates shall pay the CLAT Application Form Fee.
- Fee can be paid either via Online Using Credit Card/Debit Card and NetBanking or Offline via e-Challan.
- Candidates are advised to check the entered details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Finally, candidates can click on “Save and Submit” button to submit the CLAT Application Form.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Age
CLAT Eligibility Criteria, published by the official body must meet with the interested candidates to apply for CLAT Exam. Common-Law Admission Test is a national-level entrance exam and most popular among law students or candidates who wish to make their career in Law.
List of University for Admission through CLAT 2024
image source screen short of https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/
Please read further to know your eligibility such as Academic Qualification, Age limit, etc. for CLAT Exam.
View CLAT Official eligibility
Note: CLAT Eligibility Criteria will vary with the Course such as Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- The applicant who wants to apply for CLAT Exam must be a citizen of India, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
- Those Candidate sponsored by NRIs can also apply for CLAT Exam.
For Undergraduate Course
- Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored candidates shall not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st July 2024.
- Upper age limit is 22 years for OBC/ST/SC candidates as on 1st July 2024.
- Candidate must have passed the 12th Board or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- All those appearing on the 12th Board are also eligible for CLAT 2023 Exam.
For Postgraduate Course
- No Upper Age limit for the LLM Course.
- The candidate must have cleared the LLB (Graduation) from the Recognized University.
- All those candidates who are in the final year of the LLB Course are also eligible.
- Popular and useful books to prepare this section.
>> Download official Syllabus Update
Note: Please go through with CLAT Exam Pattern to prepare better.
CLAT Exam Pattern: Complete Details
CLAT Exam Pattern includes all the details of the CLAT Exam such as Important Topics to prepare. Format of the CLAT Exam Question Paper, Distribution of the Question Paper form different subjects, Total No. of the Questions, Marking Scheme of the Question Paper etc.
CLAT Exam Pattern details
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Medium of the Examination||English|
|Covered Subjects in the CLAT||Vary with Courses (Read below to know your course)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Based (Objective Type)|
|Total No. of Questions||Vary with Courses (Read below to know your course)|
|CLAT Exam Date||18 December 2023|
|CLAT Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct responses, -0.25 for incorrect responses.|
CLAT Result Update
CLAT Result will be available on the official portal. National University of Advanced Legal Studies, conducting exams each year on a rotation basis. Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the national level entrance examination for taking admission in the discipline of Law.
Students can check the CLAT Result click here (Link will be provided later).
Those candidates, qualify for the CLAT Exam will be eligible for taking admission in the Courses of LLB and LLM.
Courses offered through CLAT Result
- LLB ( Bachelor of Laws )
- LLM ( Master of Laws )
Procedure to check the CLAT 2024 Result?
- Go to the official portal or alternatively browse www.clat.ac.in to view CLAT Result (link will be provided soon).
- Now, navigate to the link “CLAT Result” under the header of the latest notification.
- The candidate will be required to log in.
- Login can be done by entering the CLAT User Name and Password.
- Once you enter the correct details click on the “Submit Button”.
- CLAT Result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Candidates are advised to take few printouts for further use.
- After the CLAT Result Declaration, Cut-off Marks are prepared.
- Cut-Off Marks are the minimum marks required to obtain in order to be deemed as qualified.
- Cut-Off Marks declared based on category, colleges, courses etc.
- Those candidates qualify the CLAT Exam by scoring more than CLAT Cut-Off marks will be eligible to take admission.
- Merit list of the candidates will be prepared to offer admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- CLAT Counselling Process will commence after the Result Declaration.
- Complete details regarding the CLAT Counselling will be published by the Official body.
CLAT Score Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Examination Application. (As provided during registration).
- Examination Roll No. (As provided during CLAT 2023 Admit Card)
- CLAT Score
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
Any type of CLAT official inquiry then contacts following contact id.