HBSE 10th Result Revaluation Form 2019: The Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani has released the class 10th Result 2019 on the 17 May 2019. After announce of the results students checked out their results. Among all the students some of the students are not satisfied with the marks which allotted to them.
So all Students who wish to confirm about the marks in the Haryana Board class 10th Result can apply for HBSE Revaluation Form 2019. Generally, Board issue the Re-totaling Application within 2 weeks of result announcement dates and it can apply at the official website www.bseh.org.in.
On this page all information like Haryana Board Class 10th Result Rechecking, Photocopy Application Form, starting date, last date, fees & Scrutiny/Reappear Exam Form details are given on this page.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2019 Scrutiny
- Board: Haryana School Examination Board
- Class: 10th (Matriculation)
- Category: Result Revaluation 2019
- Result Date: 17 May 2019
- Revaluation Form Apply Date: 17 May 2019
- Revaluation & Rechecking Apply last date: 06 June 2019
- Website: BSEH.org.in
- Fee: 1000 Per subject
HBSE Revaluation 2019 Apply
Hey Students! If you are looking for the HBSE 10th Class Result Revaluation 2019 Apply then you are reaching at the right page. As you know every board gives facility like Result scrutiny, Revaluation, Re-totalling, Through using this facility students can confirm their marks by rechecking of a copy if there was a mistake while totaling or evaluation.
HBSE 10th Result Re-Evaluation / Re-Rechecking FEE
Aspirants who wish to apply for Re-Evaluation or Rechecking they require to pay the fee. Re-Evaluation or Rechecking fee is different and category wise is also different below given.
Re-Evaluation Fee per subject – Know all instruction
- General Category Students 1000/- Per Subject
- BPL Students 800/- Per subject
Please note while Process if marks of students increased more than 10% then 50 % fee will be refunded.
- Re-Checking Fee: 250 per subject
Haryana Board 10th Rechecking Apply Date
Generally, all the board takes a maximum of 2 weeks to release an application for Apply. After releasing the result by HBSE Secondary Class 10th Haryana Board will issue the Scrutiny, Revaluation Application Form soon.
Revaluation Application Form Apply Start
May 3rd Week 2019
Last date to apply
Last week of May 2019
How to Apply – Haryana Board Matric Result Rechecking
HBSE 10th Result Re-Evaluation / Re-Rechecking 2019 Apply
Aspirants have to go through the simple steps as per instructed by the HBSE which will be updated on this website after releasing by the Board.
Step 1: First of all, Log on the official website of HBSE or use the link which is given on this website
Step 2: Find Link for Check HBSE 10th Result 2019
Step 3: Then Use Concerned link and hit on that.
Step 4: A page will open, provides the detail which asked and belongs to you.
Select Exam Name
Enter Roll Number
Select Option Re-Evaluation or Re-Checking
Enter Captcha Code
Step 5: After filling details and selection of the options click on Register.
Step 6: Then follow the instruction and select the subject for applying.
Step 6: Then you have to pay the fee as applicable.
HBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2019
Revaluation refers to the process of checking marks by rechecking of answer sheet which submitted by students during the examination. If any students who have a query about the result declaration they can apply for revaluation of the exam.
Latest update Check At http://www.bseh.org.in/
Students have to apply under a time frame and pay the fee for that. Scrutiny Revaluation Form & Application fee can be paid online only as instructed by the board.
Important Instructions Re-Checking
- Application and fee for re-checking can be sent only through online, within a span of 20 days after the declaration of the result. No consideration of applying through any other source/medium.
- Re-checking fee Rs. 250/- per answer-book.
- Incomplete form/ form received without fee will be directly canceled and no claim of the student will be accepted in this matter and no fee will be refunded.
- Only one form should be filled by the candidate for one or more than one subjects. Fee deposited is non-refundable.
- In re-checking, decreased/reduced marks will be considered as it is and not the marks attained formerly.
- The facility of re-checking will be given only in case of availability of answer-book. If the answer-book is not available for some reasons then the marks obtained by the candidate in his original marks-sheet will be considered. In such a case the board is not bound for re-checking. Only the fee will be refunded.
- The information of the result of re-checking of the answer-book of students is uploaded on board website www.bseh.org.in
- Marked answer-book will not be shown to the candidate/his parents/guardian in any case.
- Re-evaluation can be done only in the case of written exam and action can be taken only in accordance with rules and regulations of the board.
10. Any type of legal proceedings regarding re-evaluation can be done through the court situated at Bhiwani only. – Source & Credit http://bsehexam.org/Images/Rechecking-Instructions.pdf