AISSEE online application forms applying Started for 6th to 9th Classes: How to apply for AISSEE 2021? Online Application Process for applying in All India Sainik School Entrance Exam starts from 20th October to 03rd December 2020.
Through this article, you will learn Steps to apply for AISSEE 2021, the Sainik School Online Application Form Registration link, and other useful information related to Sainik School Registration Process.
How to apply for AISSEE 2021?
AISSEE Online Application Form Registration: The online application forms for classes 6 to 9 of the All India Sainik School Entrance examination 2021 available to apply. National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the registration process on the official website www.aissee.nta.nic.in.
Eligible students who want to take admission in various Sainik School can apply for the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. Students need to apply for the Sainik school till December 3, 2020.
AISSEE Online Apply Process – Steps
AISSEE Online Registration Process 2021 has started on 20th October on the official website of the National Testing Agency aissee.nta.nic.in.
National Testing Agency is going to conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) on 10th January 2021.
Those students who will take part in AISSEE 2021 will have to register themselves before the last date of apply online. If you don’t know the process of AISSEE Online Registration Process then follow the below-mentioned steps:
To filling there is 04 Steps to filling AISSEE Application Forms.
Step 1: Apply for Online Registration – Creation of User id and Password.
Step 2: Filling Application Form – Filling Details.
Step 3: Uploading Photo and Signature of Students.
Step 4: Payment of Applicable Application Fee.
Below we have explained the procedure step by step for each step in Details, below image, will help to understand the filling of Form.
How to Apply the Sainik School Admission Entrance Exam Form?
Step 1: Registration for AISSEE 2021
|Clicking on the above web address, you will be redirected to the landing page of the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2021.|
|Click on the Fill Application Form – AISSEE 2021|
|The above link will open a new tab asking for New Candidate Registration.|
|Clicking on the New Registration will open a new page with detailed information regarding eligibility, exam pattern, and other important information|
|Read all the instructions carefully before proceeding further.|
|After reading the instructions I have downloaded and read the instructions carefully.|
|Clicking on the button will open the AISSEE Online Registration Form 2021|
|Fill in all the details such as Personal Details (Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Type of Identification).|
|Further, fill in contact details, choose a password then enter the security pin and click on the submit button|
Step: 2 Filling Form of AISSEE 2021
After creating of user id and password and Verify OTP through the mail and the Email id needs to log in using the same user credentials.
- After logging the form, you need to fill in the following listed details.
- Education Details for Class 5th for 6th Class Entrance Test or 8th class for 9th class Entrance Test.
- Identification Details.
- Personal information, i.e Caste, Religion, Aadhar Number, Nationality.
After filling the form click on Save and then you need to complete the next steps.
Step 3: Uploading Photo and Signature
- After Filling the Application Form, applicants have to upload the latest passport size photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- The maximum size of the Photo and Signature should be less than 1 MB.
Step 3: Preview of AISSEE Application Form
- Once you complete all the above processes for AISSEE, you can preview the filled AISSEE Application Form.
Note: Preview and Editing of Application Form is only possible till payment stages. After payment, you can edit the details within 48 hours.
Step 4: AISSEE Application Fee Payment
- Successfully uploading Photo and Signature will proceed with the application to the fee payment process.
- No application form will be deemed complete without completing the AISSEE Application Fee Payment.
- For General Category applicants need to pay Rs. 550 while for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe AISSEE applicants application fee is Rs. 400.
- The applicant can pay the Application Fee online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Paytm etc.
- students have to upload the scanned images of the Birth Certificate, State Domicile Certificate, and caste certificate (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) in the prescribed format.
- The size of each document should not be more than 2 MB.
Download AISSEE Application Form
After checking all the filled details, you can take a print of the filled application form.
|Information||Links / Source|
|New Candidate Registration||First Time Registration Here|
|Candidate Login||Login to Fill Form / Status|
|Official Notification||View Here|
If you have any questions regarding Admission then ask through the comment, We will provide you answers and solutions for your query.
AISSEE 2021 Applying Eligibility Criteria
Before apply online for AISSEE 2021, it is important to understand the eligibility criteria. Only those applicants who will be eligible are allowed to appear for the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2021.
We suggest you go through with the eligibility criteria before applying for different categories in class 6 and 9 admissions.
Eligibility Criteria includes Minimum Age, Academic Qualification, State Domicile, etc.
Note: Those Applicants who apply for AISSEE Online are not eligible will not be allowed to participate in the Examination. Application Form FEE Payment will not be refunded either.
AISSEE Online Registration 2021 Important Date
|AISSEE Online Registration Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Apply Sainik School Admission Registration 2021 Start||October 20, 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Sainik school admission Entrance||December 18, 2020|
|Availability of AISSEE 2021 Admit Card||20 January 2021|
|Conducting of Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021||February 07, 2021|
|Evaluation of AISSEE Written Answer sheet||08th February to 14 February 2021|
|Declaration of AISSEE NTA Result||February 28, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Invitation for Medical Exam||March 01 to March 7, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Date of Medical Exam Conducting||10th March 14th March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Declaration Final Merit List for Sainik School Admission||March 20, 2021|
|Instruction For Filling AISSEE Application Form 2021|
Instruction for Photo & Signature
- The recent photograph should be colored or black/white (but clear contrast).
- Scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Size of scanned thumb impression should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Date of birth, domicile, caste certificate, and service certificate is of size 50 kb to 500 kb.
Note: Upload the correct Photograph, Signature, thumb impression, and other certificates as the facility for correction will not be given.
Important Instruction about PASSWORD
During online form filling, candidates will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer.
A candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
The candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-.
How to reset your Password of AISSEE Login:
The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 550 for general category students while Rs. 450 for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students. You are suggested to go through the official notification released by the Sainik School Society before apply for AISSEE 2021.
Sainik School Entrance Examination 2021
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2021 will be conducted for eligible students to take admission to 33 Sainik schools across the country. Applicants will have to follow all the steps to AISSEE Online Registration 2021 to appear for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021. Above we have provided the procedure to follow for AISSEE Online Registration 2021.