MB Full-Form Matri Bhasha Bihar Board NRB MB: Bihar Board 12th MB English 50 Objective Answer 2020: Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Annual Examination 2020 is going to over with the exam of MB English 50 Marks from Arts Faculty Students. All the Arts Stream students have to take part in the Bihar Board MB Subject Examination.
Many of the students in the subject as MB has taken many other subjects i.e. Maithali 50 Marks, Urdu 50 Marks or other subjects. But Students who have taken part in the MB English Exam 13th Feb 2020 Looking Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions such students can find from this website.
Bihar Board MB English Objective Answer Arts
For the MB Subject Board taken 50 Marks examination. In the Examination total of 50 percentage objective type of questions has been asked. If you are willing to predict marks in Bihar Board Inter MB Subject 2020 from this page you can get do it.
MB English Objective Questions Answer Answer with Key 13 Feb 2020 Exam
- Please go out class ( choose the best suitable option)
Answer (A ) quietly
- He is suffering ……………….Fever.
Choose the correct preposition
Answer – ( C )from
- Taran saw him crossing the road.
(choose the suitable Passive voice)
Answer – (A) he was seen crossing the road by Tarun
- I enjoy …… drama
( Choose the best suitable option)
Answer – (B) read
- You …. Comes to school in time. (Choose the best option)
Answer – B should
- Mona is standing ………….the almirah.
Choose the most suitable option)
Answer – ( C ) near
- She has robbed me. ( Choose the suitable Passive voice)
Answer (A) I have been robbed by her
- Choose the correcting meaning of the phrase
Answer – (A) support
- I saw a snake in…………grass.
(Choose the correct Article)
Answer – © the
- Choose the correct meaning of pharase: ‘Cutdown’
Answer – (B) reduce
- We don’t …………..tea at night. ( Choose the est suitable option).
Answer – (D) have
- He jumped up. He ran away
Answer – He jumped and ran away
13. Please look…………..the blackboard.
Answer (B) at
14. Choose the correctly spelt word.
Answer (C ) Guardian
15.The old …………helpless
Answer ( A) a
16. Curd is made ………..milk.
Answer (A) of
17. You had been informed by them.
Answer B they had informed you
18. This car….four doors.
Answer _ A a
- Who appears to loose all of miss Bestey’s Money?
Answer © mr. Wickfiled
20. Good manners is written by
Answer – J C Hill
21 Who is David’s Primary bad influence ?
Answer – C Agnes
22. And beauty cam like the setting sunt is
Answer ( A) everyone Sang
- Who is Miss Betsey?
Answer (A) David Aunt
- The poem Echo has been written by
Answer – C Walter de la mare
25. The waves beside them danced is taken from Answer –
C The Daffodils
26. It is not easy to listen for long to any persons is taken from
Answer – B Good manners
27. Who was the principal of Davids School?
Answer – B mr Creakle
28. ….are as necessary to our Civilization as the airwe breathe is to us.
Answer (B ) order and safety
29. The poem if has been composed by
Answer – A Rudyard Kipling
30. How dees Steerforth meet little Emily?
Answer ( A) Ham introduced them.
BSEB also release the official Objective Answer key for all questions sets after 2 weeks of the exam date. But from this website, you can get Unofficial Objective Questions of Bihar board Inter Examination 2020.
Bihar Board MB English Objective Answer 2020
Board: Bihar School Examination Board, Patna
Exam Name: Arts Inter Exam
Subject: MB English
Exam Date: 13th Feb 2020 ( IInd Sitting)
Questions type: Objective + Subjective
Bihar Inter Arts MB Exam 2020
IA Matri Bhasha ( MB) English Asked from Sketch the character of, Paragraph writing and Grammar sections. Students well prepared for the exam. For the better preparation students also revised from the Bihar Board MB ISC English Exam. For the both streams, MB English Syllabus is the same and questions come on the same patter. you May check followings.
|ISC English MB MCQ Questions and Answer 2020||Visit Here|
|IA MB English 50 Marks Objective Answer||Updated|
Students of Arts stream can explore www.resultfor.in/bseb website for all subject objective unofficial Answer key. After release official Answer key by Bihar Board, we will provide for the same.