Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) decided to implement 50% Objective type questions in Bihar Board Exam for Inter and Matric Students. We all know that Bihar Board conducted the exam for Class Xth and XIIth successfully in the year 2018.
Know why Bihar Board in Exam ask 50% Objective Questions
But do you know why Bihar Board In Exam asks 50% Objective Type Questions?
Well if you don’t know then this article is for you only as we will explain the reason behind the implementation of 50% Objective Questions in Bihar Board.
Implementation New pattern of Bihar Board 2018 Exam Pattern
BSEB released new exam pattern of Bihar Board 2018 where board gives 50% weight to objective type questions in theory paper. If you are metric and inter students then it is important for you to know the weight of each paper after new pattern implementation by BSEB.
Note Here Make Table if possible
- Papers having practical exams such as Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Physical Education, Computer Science, Home Science etc. total 100 Marks will be distributed as 30 Marks for Practical exams while 70 Marks for theory exams. Out of 70 Marks theory paper, 50% of total i.e 35 Marks questions will be asked as Objective Type Questions. 35 Marks Objective Type Questions will contain 35 Questions where each question will carry 1 Marks.
why Bihar Board in Exam ask 50% Objective Questions
- Papers having no practical exams including language papers such as Economics, History, Political Science, Mathematics, Sociology will contain 100 Marks theory paper. Out of 100 Marks theory paper, 50% of total i.e 50 Marks question will be asked as Objective Types Questions. 50 Marks Objective Type Questions will contain 50 Question where each question will carry 1 Marks.
- For Language group paper such as Pali, Maithili, Urdu will have 50 Marks, Theory Paper. Out of 50 Marks, 50% of total marks i.e 25 Marks question will be asked as Objective Type Questions. 25 Marks Objective Type Question will contain 25 Questions where each question will carry 1 Marks.
Reason to ask 50% Objective Question
- Understand Why Bihar Board ask 50% Objective Questions.
- We all have heard a lot about poor management, paper leaks, partial marking and various other malpractices during Bihar Board Examination. To tackle such it was important to change the exam pattern of Bihar Board for Inter and Metric students.
Other important reasons for implementation of Objective Type Questions
- Objective Type Questions considered to impartial in marking, free from malpractices.
- New Exam Patten will encourage students to score good marks in BSEB Exam. As it is evident that last more than 64% students failed in BSEB Inter Exam while more than 49% students could not pass Metric Exam in the year 2017.
- Objective Type questions not only gives better opportunities to students but also help copy checker to evaluation as it is relatively easy to check the OMR sheet than Long answer sheets.
- Objective Type questions test students critical and analytical ability so having a good number of objective type question will be a better decision to test students analytical and other critical ability.
- Having objective type questions will help students to better prepare for after 12th entrance exams. Since we all know that Universities take the entrance exam in the form of objective type questions So new exam pattern will help students to better preparation.
Comment us below and tell us what do you think about Bihar Board New Exam Pattern 🙂