Lalit Narayan Mithila University Under Graduation Part 1 examination is going on. On the 21st May 2019 students who have taken the Sociology Exam from the Subsidiary and General Course students. Here on this post going to share the Mithila University Sociology Part 1 Examination Questions.
In the Exam total, 10 questions have asked among all there need only 5 questions to have to answers. Here going to talk about the Lalit Narayan Mithila University Subsidiary Exam Questions.
LNMU Sociology Part 1 Questions Paper 2019
University: Lalit Narayan Mithila University
Category: Part 1 Exam
Exam Date: 21 May 2019
Total Marks: 100
Passing Marks 33
Sociology Subsidiary / General Exam Questions 2019
The candidate is required to give their answer in their own words as far as practicable.
The Question is of equal value.
Answer any five questions.
- What is sociology? Discuss its nature.
- Throw light on the concept and types of status.
- Define social Group. Discuss its characteristics.
- What is culture? Discuss the role of culture in the development of Personality.
- Critically examine the Mead’s theory of Socialization.
- Define social control. Discuss the role of education as an agency of social control.
- What is social stratification? Discuss its forms.
- Explain the main factors of social change.
- What is Social structure? Discuss its main characteristics.
- Write short notes on any two of the following:
- Importance of Sociology
- Primary Group
Mithila University UG Part 1 Sociology Questions
Students on English honors and any other course students who have taken the subject of Social science 100 marks. In this exam, all question very good to answer to the students as per students point of view. Students say that University makes good questions with also make a combination with the 50 % alternative total of the 5 questions have to answer among the 10 Questions.