All those students who have taken part in the Political Science part 1 examination in the Mithila University such students have given examination on the 29th June 2019. It was the last date of the exam and in the exam for session 2018-21 Part one exam end with the paper of Home Science in the IInd Sitting. In this article going to update about the all 10 questions which has asked in the LNMU Pol Science Exam 2019. Mithila University in Part One Exam of political science also asked the short type of question for 20 Marks. In the LNMU Pol Science Part 1 Questions Paper 2019 exam total question was 10 in which Question number 1 was compulsory for answers. And rest of all 9 question students have to answer any four questions. All question was allotted 20 Marks. Let’s know all the questions.
LNMU UG Part 1 Political Science Questions Paper 2019
This question will be to help students to know the structure of the questions of Under Graduation Examination of Mithila University. By solving these questions students will be able to self-analysis of the examination before their appearance.
LNMU Graduation Part 1 Exam Highlight
LN Mithila University
Exam Questions Paper
29th June 2019
LNMU Pol Science Part 1 Questions Paper 2019
Part 1 Pol Science Exam Questions Paper
- Select the correct answer to the following questions.
A- Who is regarded as the father of Political Science?
B- Who is the author of the book ‘The decline of Political Theory ?’
C- Who said, politics is the Science of power?
- Robert Dahi
D – Who said, political science deals with origin, growth, objects, and problems of the state?
Who said, Man is born free, but everywhere he is in Chains?
D- Who wrote the book ‘On Liberty’?
- S. Mill
E- Who is know as the Champion of the Mopnistirc theory of Sovereignty?
F- Which one of the following is not a source of Law?
- .I- Legislation
- ii- Customs
- III- Caste
- Iv- Equity
G – Who said,’soverignty is the supreme will of the state’?
H- Who said, Political parties are invisible Government?
- What is political theory? Discuss the importance of Political Theory.
- What is Authority? Describe its main characteristics.
- Define stat. Is Bihar a state?
- Define Liberty. Discuss the kinds of Liberty.
- Define Democracy. Discuss the merits and demerits of Democracy.
- What is the law? Discuss the source of Law.
- What is Pressure groups? Examine the role of Pressure Groups in Democracy.
- Discuss the relationship between Equality and Liberty.
- What is Right? Discuss its various Kinds.
|Sociology Questions Paper Part 1 2019|