Lalit Narayan Mithila University started accepting PGET 2019 Application for admission in M. A./M.Sc./M. Com. Courses Under CBCS Programme (2019-2021) the online application for LNMU PGET 2019. Aspirants who want to get admission in the LNMU Post Graduation (Master Degree) Course from this year have to qualify the entrance examination for the admission. If you want to get Admission in LNMU MA/M.Sc/M.com then have to apply for Mithila University PGET 2019.
LNMU Post Graduation Entrance Test Form Apply 2019
University will be conducting the entrance examination from the aspirants, aspirants who will qualify the entrance exam will get admission in Master degree course of Arts/Science and Commerce. Scroll down the page for LNMU PGET Online Apply date, fee process and how to apply.
LNMU PG Entrance Test 2019
To apply for the admission in the Post Graduation from the Mithila University Darbhanga aspirants, first of all, have to create the user id for login for completed admission process online. User id for LNMU PGET can be created by following below steps.
LNMU PGET 2019 Important Dates
Admission to M. A./M.Sc./M. Com. Courses Under CBCS Programme (2019-2021).
|LNMU Important Dates at a Glance|
|Commencement of Online Application Process||23 May 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||12 June 2019|
|Date of PET Exam||23 June 2019|
|Date of Publication of Merit List||30 June 2019|
|Date of Counselling: To be communicated through SMS/email|
LNMU PGET 2019: Online Application Fee is Rupees 750/- + Bank processing fee per subject aspirants who are going to apply for Post Graduation Entrance Test have to pay online. Entrance Exam fee can be paid online mode only.
How to Create user Id for Apply LNMU PGET 2019
Step 1: First, log on the LNMU official website at www.lnmu.ac.in
Step 2: On Homepage, there is the update link is given as – Apply Online for Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) – 2019.
Then a New page will be open as below show
Then click on Student >> Click Here to Login as Student, Then a page will be shown as shown in the image.
Read all the instruction which has been given to the student.
Step 3: Click on Create Account for create Account first-time user
Step 4: Then A Pop UP will be open, then provide the detail asked.
Step 5: Fill the details which are asking.
> Full Name
> Retype password
> Enter Email Id
> Enter Mobile Number
A verification code will be sent to your mobile enter the verification code
Step 6: After entering the Verification Code click on Verify
User id and password will be created then you can log in.
LNMU PGET 2019 Apply Process
A Dashboard will be open
Then provide the detail of Under graduation qualify course
Enter other educational detail
Provide communication address
choose post graduation course in which you want to take admission.
Before submitting the form view review of the application.
Then submit the form
Then Click on Save & Payment.
Then Pay the PGET Fee Online
After Making payment take print of confirmation form.
|LNMU PGET 2019 Apply|
Instructions to the Candidates:
- As a first time user, applicants should create the user account by clicking on the “Create an Account” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields marked by asterisks (*) are mandatory to be filled in. Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating a new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password are kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding the admission process.
- An applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in Matriculation / Degree documents.
- After completing the “Create User” Page, click the “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm the creation of the new user account.
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy (jpg/jpeg format) of your passport size photograph and signature ready. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be 30 kb to 50 kb. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, as and when required, and then proceed to fill the Form.
- The entire online application process contains five tabs (sections/pages) and the applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- There is a Preview option before going to the payment gateway. The entire information filled in by the candidate can be viewed and edited here if any correction is needed. Ensure that all required fields have been entered correctly. At the time of Preview to ensure that you’re personal.
mobile number, email id and AADHAR Number have been filled in by you at the appropriate field for recovery of your account and for future communication.
- After verifying the Preview Section, make payment through payment gateway process and after payment please download two copies of the completed Application — one to be used at the time of counseling/ admission and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference.
- Online Application Fee is Rupees 750/- + Bank processing fee per subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one subject, he/she will be required to apply separately and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subject applied for. This is not the Admission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee and this fee is non-refundable in all cases. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission.
- Candidates are required to select at least one concerned University Department / PG Teaching College for each subject. However, they can choose a maximum of 3 PG teaching Institutions.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the PG Admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for updates.
- List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- Marksheet of qualifying exam (Bachelor degree exam)
- Admit card of qualifying exam (Bachelor degree exam)
- CLC and Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Migration Certificate from University where ever applicable.
- Four passport size self-attested photographs.
- Any other Document required by the University/College.
- Reservation Rules of the State Government will be strictly followed in the admission process. To avail the facility of reservation in any category, it is essential to submit a relevant certificate at the time of admission.