Hello, students are you a student of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer, Here is very good news for all of those students who have participated in Bachelor of Arts 1st year exam. They all are very excited to know that when BA 1st year result 2019 will be announced. I would like to inform you all students that there is no official information has been released by University for the declaration of the result. Any notification will be released or upload on the official web portal about it we updated it. The official website can be also visited for such information mdsuexam.org
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer Result
According to the source of internet MDSU University, Ajmer has been taken from the BA candidate /students who appeared in the undergraduate and degree exam part 1/2/3 exam given, students are very excited and very nervous to know that when and where MDSU BA declare result will be announced. Students on the official website of the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University they can check the result using their roll number/name.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University BA Result 2019
- Exam Name: B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
- Exam year: Part One
- Expecting date for Declare Result: – Middle of July
- Official website – www.mdsuexam.org
- MDSU Ajmer BA 1st year Result 2019
Steps to check MDSU BA 1st year Result 2019
To checking of the examination, result aspirants need to go through the simple steps which are explained below step by step. to the checking of the examination, results aspirants require examination roll number.
- Check BA 1st Year Result
- MDS University BA 1st year Result 2019
- Easy to checking of the result be on this website provide the direct link for the checking result
- First of all, Go to the official website of MDS University @ www.mdsuexam.org
- Find the link for the BA part 1 result 2019
Click on that link then a new popup will be open to ask you enter your roll number.
- After entering your roll number click on submit button
- Then Result will be shown.
Having any question then ask through the comment.