MMHAPU B.Ed Registration 2021: Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University B.Ed Registration Form Apply 2021 details. MMHAPU full form is Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University (मौलाना मज़हरुल हक अरबी और फारसी विश्वविद्यालय).
As per Update Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University B.ed Registration Form Apply 2021 Started. Now students can fill the Registration form by 10th June without a late fee. The late fee form can be filled by 15th June 2021. Here are the full details of the Notification regarding B. Ed. Registration.
MMHAPU B.Ed Registration 2021: Application Form
|University||Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University|
|Registration Form Apply Status||Started|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Apply Mode||Online by College Administration|
The official website is www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in
MMHAPU BEd Admission is taken all candidates need to fill out the Registration Form. Registration Forms can be filled out online mode. by college. Students can visit their college for B.ed Registration. Online B.ed Registration link is available on the 2 university websites- mmhapu.bih.nic.in.
MMHAPU Bachelor of Education Registration Fee 2020?
Students have to pay the application fee in cash to the respective colleges. Colleges Administration will pay the Fee Online mode.
|With Late Fee||2000/-|
How to Registration for MMHAPU B.Ed Registration 2021?
- Registration Forms of B.Ed part 1 ( Session 2020-2022) will be submitted online as per the above schedule.
- The registration form will be filled and submitted by the college through the online portal Link available on the University website:- www.mmhapu.ac.in using the allotted User ID and Password.
- On the Submission of the Registration form payment, the link will be available. The fee will be accepted through Online payment as details available on the portal.
- Documents to be submitted along with a printed copy of the online registration form.
- Original Migration Certificate and payment receipt.
- Admission certificate from LNMU CET B.Ed 2020 website from respective colleges.
- Self-certified copy of Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, etc.
- Students are required to completed formalities of registration with respective colleges as per instructed dates.