Aspirants who participate in the MMHAPU BLIS Examination 2019 now such all students can check their results from the official website of MMHAP University. Here is the issue of how to check Result for BLIS Course, I tell you that it is very simple because MMHAPU BLIS results are available to check in the pdf format. Before getting of the result students / Applicants require to download all the result for Blis then from the list they can search their roll number.
MMHAPU BLIS is one of the popular course in the MAULANA MAZHARUL HAQUE ARABIC AND PERSIAN UNIVERSITY. MMHAP University provides many other courses like B.ed and B.a, B.Sc, B.Com and post Graduation Course also. To Admission at this university, you need to contact Colleges or university.
MMHAPU BLIS Result 2019
Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University Blis Result Update
- University: Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, Patna
- Category: Blis Result
- Status: Announced
- Process: To check the result given below.
- Official website:http://www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in
I would like to tell all the visitors, MMHAP University released the result for Blis course for which exam conducted in the month of Feb-2019. Students who filled the form and appeared in the exam they simply use the link to check result or go through the instruction which is given on this page.
MAULANA MAZHARUL HAQUE UNIVERSITY Result for B.Lis How to check
- To checking of the BLIS result students need to download the pdf file.
- After downloading the pdf file they need to search their result number.
- Roll Number can be searched from the PDF File using Control + F key.
- Then Enter roll number, Result will with details show.
The result can be also checked out college wise.
MMHAPU BLIS Results 2019
|BLIS Result 2019 <<|
MMHAPU Latest Results 2019
|Result Fazil Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Persian Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Urdu Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Arabic Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Fequah Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Hadees Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Islamic History Part – II 2019|
|Fazil Tsfsir Part – II 2019|