The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education on 14th May 2018 declared the class 10th and 12th result. Students who have appeared in this year board examination of Matric and inter they can check the result on the official website of MPBSC. Students after checking the (Check Result @ www.mpresults.nic.in) result of MP Board class 10th result 2018 or MP Board class 12th result 2018 Science/Arts / Commerce. Who are not satisfied with the marks or who got fail due to one or two marks and they believed that in the exam they have written more but they do not get that marks at expect. Students can Apply for MP Board 12th Result Rectify/Rechecking, MP Board matric result 2018 Rechecking, MP Board 10th result revaluation, MPBSE Matric/Inter Result 2018 Scrutiny rechecking /totaling apply online, on this page for easy to access of completed details will link.
MP Board class 10th or 12th result 2018 rechecking / Re-Evaluation
As per re-totalling then on this website has been given completed details with the last date for apply for rechecking of MP board class 10th result and MP Board class 12th result Re-Evaluation.
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education in the month of March conducted the matriculation and intermediate examination from aspirants of Government and private schools, who study in class 10th or 12th. After conducting exam in the month of May date 14 may 2018 on 10:30 p.m Published the results.
MP Board HSSC / HSC Result 2018 revaluation
Before going to mention about how to apply for MP Board class 10th rechecking, MP Board 12th result 2018 revaluation and re-totaling of class 10th or 12th results, first I would like to inform that there will be required some of the basic information which has to provide during the filling of application which information has been mentioned below.
Information for Apply Result Rectify 2018
- Board registration number
- board exam roll number
- Exam center Name with code where aspirants participated in the exam.
- Students name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Subject for which they want to apply with marks details
- Provide information what they want Revalualution/Re-totaling/ rechecking.
Students of board examination not satisfied with the marks in board exam can apply it after declaring results within 10 days of notification released.
- Students who applied for it their copy Re-evaluate once again and then marks has been updated.
- for applying for the revaluation or is checking students need to pay the fee.
- Know more different for rechecking and revaluation which will be mentioned below.
- proceeded to apply for revaluation rechecking MP Board class 10th /12th result to apply.
Steps for Apply MP Board Result Rechecking/RE-Verify 2018
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of MPBSE
- On the official website find the link of result 2018 rechecking/Re-evaluation.
- A page will be open for apply rechecking and revaluation.
- First select class 10th or 12th
- Then Select what you want Rechecking or Re-Totalling
- Enter the registration number
- Roll number
- All the details which have been asked confirmation.
4. Click on confirmation and pay the applicable fee.
5. Then proceeded will be a start and after the revaluation,
6. Checking your result will be published on the same official website
Details will be mentioned here soon. An applicant is also suggested to write down the application serial number for future reference for checking out the result and another inquiry.
अगर आपको मध्य प्रदेश बोर्ड से 10वीं या 12वीं बोर्ड के रिजल्ट के बारे में दुबारा चेकिंग, अगर आप नंबर से संतुष्ट नहीं है, इसके बारे में किसी भी प्रकार के जानकारी चाहते हैं- तो आप कमेंट के माध्यम से पूछ सकते हैं |