Munger University UG Part 1 Admission 2019: University has re-invited online application for admission in the Under Graduation Course ( Degree 03 Year Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com) for Academic session 2019-22. Students after pass intermediate Class 12th want to pursue Graduation Course like B.A/B.Sc/B.com from Munger University they first need to apply for admission in Constituent and Affiliated college.
To take admission in Munger University UG courses aspirants must need to possess Senior Secondary pass certificate from the Bihar Board of CBSE or Other board. After apply for Munger University UG Admission 2019-22 University will release the Munger University UG Admission First Merit List to take admission.
MU Munger Graduation Admission 2019
Before apply aspirants must check out the UG Admission Eligibility, How to apply application form, fee, and date for apply and release of merit list as well as completed process to take admission in MU Munger Degree Course.
New Update 18 June 2019: Aspirants for admission in Under Graduation Course from the College of Munger University yet not applied such applicants can apply for admission. University has been re-open the link for the admission form apply 18 June 2019 to 22 June 2019.
Update: 06 June 2019: Admission Apply Date is Over. University soon going to release the UG Admission Degree Course Selection Intimation / Merit List 2019.
Munger University Under Graduation Admission 2019
Munger University offers admission in the 3 years Degree Course B.a, B.Sc. B.com in General, Honors Courses. To avail admission in colleges of Munger University first step to applying Common Application form for Admission. University does not take the entrance test but allows colleges and course as per students marks in Intermediate. Students can apply for admission on the official website at https://www.mungeruniversity.ac.in
In the year 2018 for Academic session, 2018-21 University allotted admission to all colleges of Munger University through the BSEB OFSS Degree CAF 2018. This year University going to provide Admission through the University Management Information System (UMIS).
Munger University Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. (1st year) Session 2019-2022
MU University Munger Admission Dates
Bihar School Examination Board is the Board who released Intermediate Examination Results before all board in India. After announcing the result invited application for the admission in Under Graduation a Three-year Academic Program Courses B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (1st Year)
MU UG Admission Application Apply start
14 May 2019
Last Date To apply
30 May 2019
First Merit List for Admission
June 3rd Week, 2019
Admission Start Date
June 4th Week, 2019
Munger University UG Degre Part 1 BA B.Sc & B.Com Admission Application 2019
Munger University for admission in Degree course application will accept only in Online mode. After the accept admission form, they will release the Merit list through the University Information Management System (UIMS) an online web application. Those students wish to apply and possess the eligibility they can apply through as procedure given.
Munger University UG Admission – How to Apply 2019-22
Aspirants who are going to apply for the admission they before apply admission must read all term and rules for the admission in Munger University Munger. Let ‘s know the process to apply.
- First of all, Log on at www.mungeruniversity.ac.in
- After Going on the Home page Click on “Click Here for Online Application for 3 Years U.G. Courses (Academic Year 2019-2022”
- A new open will be Open. There you first need to create Students profile.
- To creating Students profile you have to provide required personal information and upload photo.
- Provide the Communication id.
- Then you have to verify the OTP then the profile will be created and you will get user id and password.
- Then you need have to provide the academic details.
- Then Pay the applicable fee.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
|Munger University Official Website|
Academic Session 2019-22 Degree Course Admission Update
|Munger University UG Admission Update|