NVS Admission 2020: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has extended the admission deadline for NVS application form 2020 for the students to Class 6, as per the notification on the official website. Through this article, you will get complete Information related to NVS Admission 2020 with NVS direct to apply link and NVS Application Form 2020.
NVS Application Form 2020
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has provided the NVS Application Form 2020 on the official website. NVS Admission 2020 for various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will be done through the online application process.
Interested students can now fill the NVS Application Form from the official website or Direct Apply link given. NVS Application Form Online Process has been made easy for students to apply online. Students can register themselves for the NVS Admission 2020.
Only those who fulfill the eligibility criteria for NVS Admission 2020 will be finalized for Phase 2 of the online process.
Few Guidelines for Filling up NVS Application Form
- While filling up NVS Registration Phase I, read carefully all instructions.
- You should mention the Date of Birth correctly as per School/Institution Record.
- Candidates filling up Rural Category in the NVS Registration Form- Phase I will have to submit the valid proof.
- If you are from SC/ST category and mentioning it during NVS Registration, then submit the certificate otherwise your admission can be canceled.
- Filling up the NVS Application Form 2020, it is important to upload the Signature of Applicant and Father.
- Any mismatch of information filled in the JNV Registration Form will be a cancellation of Application and will not be allowed for JNV Selection Test.
Direct NVS Registration Phase- I Link- update soon
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Admission Class 6
- Candidate should be born before May 01, 2008, and after Apr 30, 2012 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Candidates can apply for NVS Admission Class 6 if he/she is passed out in Class III, IV and V from a recognized Government/Government Aided/Institutions.
- No candidates can appear for JNV Selection Test more than once.
- Candidate must have cleared Class V Examination before 15 September 2020.
Functions & futures of NVS
1. Best Quality of Teaching & Education.
2. No Fee students need to submit, If yes no very nominal fee.
3. Students Get education with an interface of Technology.
NVS Class 6 Application Form 2020 – How to Apply
Students willing to appear for the JNV Selection Test Exam for admission to Class 6 in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas across India are required to fill in the NVS 2020 application form.
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Type www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in
- After landing on the Home Page, you will find the link “Apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test for Class VI (Session 2020-21)”
- Click on the above link will open a new window there click on “Registration-Phase 1“
- You are required to Register and fill in the NVS Application Form.
Note: There is no Application Fee for NVS Application Form 2020.
How to Apply for JNV Admission 2019-20
The first step to apply for JNVS 6th Class Admission Entrance Test
Download the application form from the official website or download it from this website.
Then go to the school, where the student in the 5th class or from passed out.
Application Form which needs to verify and attested by School Headmaster as an image.
Fill All detail like personal communicational and 3rd,4th and 5th class study details, stick-on photo verify it by the School Headmaster. After shining by students & parents then online registration will be done on the official website of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
How to JNVST Phase I Registration 2019-20
How to create the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhlaya 6th class Admission Registration Id.
Click on phase 1 registration date over
A page will be Open fill details like Name, Date of Birth, School Name, As Showing in the image.
Before entering the above details & first need to select State, District & Block.
Then user password will start on the given mobile number, through the SMS.
Please Note User Id will be shown on the screen also & Password will be Date of Dirth(DOB).
Navodaya Vidyalaya VIth Class Admission Phase II Registration
Using User Id & Password and entering the captcha code.
Click on the login.
In phase II Registration there will 3 section, Personal Education & Preview & Submit.
Please note Some time while uploading of photo and signature gives an error about the incorrect file format, Then open that concern file into ms paint and save as new file name then upload.
After Click on Submit Button Confirmation message will give as below images showing, Application Formation Print Can be download after the last date of submit application Form.
Want to ask anything about the JNVST VIth Class Admission Entrance Test Apply then you can ask through the comment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the admission process of NVS Admission class 6?
NVS Admission Process is conducted in two phases. NVS Admission Phase I will be completed after conducting the JNV Selection Test. While NVS Admission Phase II will be done by calling for Qualified candidates from JNV Selection Test.
Will Candidates belonging to Rural Areas get preference?
Yes, candidates belonging to Rural Areas will be preferred. At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
In which Classes NVS Admission can be done?
Candidates can take admission in three classes i.e NVS Admission is done in Class 6th,9th, and 11th.
Do I need to pay Application Fee for NVS Registration?
There is no fee to pay for Applying in NVS Registration Phase I.