PPUP UG Part 2 Result 2020: Patliputra University after successfully conducting the part 2 Examination announced the result for the Under Graduation course B.A, B.Sc, B.Com. Students who wish to know the Patliputra University UG Part 2 Result declare date & PPU UG 2nd Year Exam Result Checking website, welcome on this page.
On this page, you will get Patliputra University B.A Part 2 Result 2020-21 & B.Sc Part 2 & B.com Under Graduation Course Exam Result 2020. To check the result you need the Roll Number which is mention in Admit Card. How to check & download the result completed details given below.
PPU Graduation IInd Year Result Date
In order to announce Graduation Second Year II Examination 2020, the Examination Regulating body takes 2 months into announcing Results. Exam Result can be expected as listed below for Academic session 2018-21.
|पाटलिपुत्र विश्विद्यालय ने ग्रेजुएशन कोर्स PPU पार्ट 2 का रिजल्ट 2020 – 21 जारी कर दिया है | BCOM अभी बी ए और बी एस सी का रिजल्ट अपडेट है | रिजल्ट रोल नंबर और माता या पिता के नाम के दौरा चेक किया जा सकता है | रिजल्ट 5 मार्च को जारी हुआ है ||
|UG Part 2 Exam Date||05th Jan 2021 to 21 Jan 2021|
| Result Publish Date
BA PPU UG Result Update
| 05th March 2021
06th April 2021
Patliputra University UG 2 Result 2020
|Courses offered||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|University Type||State University|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website of University||http://ppup.ac.in|
Patliputra PPU Part 2 Result 2020: Patliputra University (PPU) published the result of the BA BSc BCom Part 2 exam 2020 Online. The PPU Part 2 result 2020 can be checked out at the official website of PPU @ ppup.ac.in. The PPU part 2 result announced on 05 – 03 – 2021 which exam is taken from 05th Jan to 21 Jan 2021.
How to Check PPU University Part 2 Result 2020-21?
How to check step by step procedure has been described below. You have to use Roll Number and Mother’s or Father’s Name and select the correct result and course.
Step 1: Go to the official of the university at (ppup.ac.in).
Step 2: Then click on Result Portal.
Step 3: A Result page will be open.
Step 3: Select Session – the YEAR 2020.
Step 4: Exam Type – Regular.
Step 5: Then Select Exam B.Com Part II, B.A Part II or B.Sc Part II.
Step 6: Enter Your Roll Number and Mother’s or Father’s Name.
Step 7: Then Click on “Show Marksheet“
A Result will appear on the screen.
|Check PPU UG Part 2 Result||Check Here|
Colleges for which result announce
Under the Patliputra University, there are many colleges that offer Graduation Courses. Check out the name of your college which result going to available on the official website to check. Under the Patliputra University, there are 4 kinds of colleges.
Constitute college, Government College, Minority college, Affiliated College.
PP University Exams System
- The Patliputra University follows the year-wise exam pattern Part Wise.
- University Conduct the exam as per the academic calendar.
- Under Graduation & PG Students numbers are large in this university.
- Results for exam various courses are released on different dates which announce as per the exam conducted.
- After the exam university releases the result for all colleges & courses on the website to check.
- The result for part 2 or any other exam can be checked out using the roll number.
PPU Result Scrutiny / Revaluation
After announcing the result In case students are not satisfied with the allotted marks in their subject by the university can apply for re-evaluation/scrutiny of the answer sheet.
Procedure to apply PPU UG Result Scrutiny
- First, go to the official website of Patliputra University.
- Then go the latest announcement section.
- There university update link to apply Re-Valuation Result.
- Click on the “Apply for Re-Valuation form” option.
- Select a course, Faculty type, Part click on “proceed” button.
- Enter roll number & fill all the asked details.
- Make applicable payment to the board.
After apply to save the confirmation receipt for the Result revaluation.
Aspirants will be informed through the official website about the scrutiny result in 2020.