Punjab School Examination Board class 10th exam result announced on 8th May 2019. Now Board is going to open the for Matric 10th result rectify. Students around the Punjab state who have appeared in the Punjab Board class 10th examination 2019. They all Checked their Result, after checking of class 10th examination result 2019. Some of the students are disappointed to Seen marks in some subject. Hence they search Is there is any way to recheck of Punjab Board 10th Exam Copies.
Punjab board matric result rectify Apply
Students who are not satisfied with the PSEB board class 10th marks then they can apply for Punjab Board 10th result rechecking. So that they willing to know Punjab Board class 10th copy revaluation & Punjab board matric result rectify 2019. Here on this website, we have provided updated information for it as well the direct link to apply.
Latest Update 11 May 2019: Board soon going to open the portal for apply Result rectify for class 10th/ Matriculation 2019. Matriculation Result announced on 8th May 2019.
Know before applying PSEB Result Rectify
Some of the students are confused about what is the difference between rechecking and revaluation. First I would like to clear it.
- Rechecking is in the process where the number in particular subject recount which given by examiner after checking of the answer sheet.
- Re-Evaluation in this process students examination copy recheck once again and the total number in particular subject recounted for which applied by students.
PSEB Xth Scrutiny/Rechecking/Re-Evaluation Marks updation
Hey! I would like to mention one more thing about the result rectifies/ revaluation/scrutiny about marks updation. If any students during the revaluation and rechecking get more marks then marks will be added to there mark sheet.
if students come less as it printed or displaying on Marks statement then marks will be detected from the score marks which have already uploaded. Marks after the deduct will be updated on Marksheet for always.
Procedure to apply for result rectified class 10th Punjab Board
Students of Punjab School Examination Board class 10th can we use these services by PSEB Rectify to recheck or re-evaluation of examination copy. For this, they have to pay charges as per norms of PSEB re-evaluation or charges for rechecking for which wish to apply.
How to apply PSEB 10th result rectify 2019
- First of all, Go to the official website of Punjab School Examination Board at pseb.ac.in.
- At the right side of the homepage below the header slide, Online Rectify link is given, Click on online rectify click.
- Then the online form will be open.
- Choose what you want Re-evaluation or Rechecking.
- Provide all details like your Registration number, Roll number & Roll code.
- Provide communication Id like Mobile number and email id.
- Select Subject and pay the applicable fee.
- The fee can be paid online using Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Before closing, form writes down the application number and other details, which will use to check result status.
- After making an online payment for this service then proceed will start.
For PSEB XIIth Result Rectify Support
More details visit at psebonline.in
For Technical Support. 18001234860 Mon to Fri – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
email@example.com. Mon to Fri – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Re-Checking 0172-5227337,338,339,340. Mon to Fri – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For Re-Evaluation 0172-5227322,323. Mon to Fri – 10:00 AM to 5:00
Having any type of query regarding Punjab School Examination Board class 10th result rectify applying process or any other information then ask through the comment.