Here is all about to How to get Bihar Board Duplicate Certificate from BSEB Divisional. Wish to issue your Re-issue your Certificate after lost somewhere. In this article going to tell for how to get Bihar Board Inter or Matric Duplicate Documents after lost. Now Board is mainly issuing the certificate from the BSEB Regional office instance of BSEB, Head office Patna.
If you lost or misplaced your Bihar Board 10th / 12th mark sheet given or awarded by the Bihar board school examination Board after passing Matriculation 10th or 12th/Intermediate exam, and you require such documents due to other reason. Wish to know how to get same then let’s know How to Get Lost Bihar Board Certificates.
How to Get Lost BSEB Documents?
Now BSEB made an easy procedure to get a duplicate mark sheet, provisional, any other of Bihar Board. Any aspirants who require to collect documents then have to apply for it as the step by step guidelines to get a duplicate certificate from Divisional Office of Bihar Board offices. For it has to visit BSEB Divisional office of your respective school/college to get such certificate on the same day.
How to get Bihar Board Duplicate Certificate
- First, Stopover your respective school/college
- Write an application to BSEB Secretary for duplicate certificate enounce the authentic reason.
- Attach the photocopy of Registration Card, Admit Card & other certificates which claim for such issue.
- School Administration will verify the correctness of application & submit to the principal.
- The principal will verify and forward for Divisional office.
- Then Zest to BSEB Divisional Office of Your Area.
- Pay fee through the Challan & Submit Form.
- After verification, it will be issued to you.
Duplicate Certificate Issue Charges
|Duplicate Copy Certificate||Rs.100|
|Migration Certificate Copy||Rs.100|
|Provisional Certificate Copy||Rs.100|
|Mark sheet Copy||Rs.100|
How to Correction in BSEB Certificate
Some of the students while collecting Certificate, While registration time, after passing the exam and get some spelling mistake in the name & other mistake and need to rectify/correction then need to apply. Know how to make correction Certificate.
Key points for apply
- The application should be written net and clean with authentic reason to issue of application.
- Need to attached such certificate such claim for trueness of application.
- Payment can be made only favor of BSEB Secretary.
- Copy of duplicate certificate issue only after verify actually lost/destroyed of documents.
Issue of Migration Certificate: Migration certificate issued only once for further study admission purpose. In case you wish to change Board/Institution then you have to cancel one admission, where taken admission they return your migration.
In Case of Lost Migration Certificate: you have filled FIR in respective area where you lost and while applying for issue duplicate migration certificate you have to attach FIR copy.