Should Social Networking Sites ban in India?
What is Social Networking Sites?
“A social networking site is an online platform that allows users to create a public profile and interact with other users on the website”.
Millions of youth like us are using social networking sites actually waste lots of our time sitting idle on social media.
Control and regulation of Social Media are not possible by Indian Government so sometimes ban seems a better option.
Social Networking taking a great toll on people psychology engaged with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- The productivity of the people will start increasing as I feel it slows down the constructive and effective time of each person engaged on social media.
- Harassment and cyberbullying will stop especially among teens it has been observed that Social Media plays an important role in cyberbullying, less focus in studies.
- People of India will come up with some sort of Jugaad.
- People will protest as you must have noticed the Indian Government Banned all porn sites in India but activists filed multiple complaints in Supreme Court and eventually, Government had to turn down decisions within 3 days.
- Such kind of Ban on largest democratic nation India will be treated as a violation of Freedom of expression so it seems not feasible to ban social networking sites.
If you wish to share your feedback you wish to say anything about the Should Social Networking Sites ban in India? then you can proceed with it through the comment.