After the releasing of the Veer Kunwar Singh University First and Second Merit list now University has released the 3rd Merit list which can download from the official website. All those students yet their name in the waiting for the Degree BA BSC BCOM Graduation Course admission for such applicants finally release to download VKSU Graduation 3rd Merit list 2019-22.
If you wish to download and check your name allotted for the which college and course now you can check it online. On the official website through the link and described procedure. Aspirants can check UG Admission 2nd Merit list update for admission status
Veer Kunwar Singh University Ara IIIRD Merit list Download
After the download of the Graduation admission merit list applicants needs to go with original and photocopy of applicable certificate for the verification to get admission in 3 year Degree course. As university allotting admission on the Merit list. Merit list prepared on the basis of the marks in the inter and subject in which apply for admission colleges wise rank cut off.
VKSU UG Admission Merit list Releasing Status
VKSU UG 1st Merit list
20 July 2019
VKSU UG 2nd Merit list
08th August 2019
VKSU UG 3rd Merit list
21st August 2019
How to download VKSU UG 3rd Merit list
To download Under Graduation course Admission 3rd Merit list aspirants have to follow the very simple steps which are given step by step and use the correct link/ direct link is also given.
Step 1: log on VKSU University Admission Portal.
Step 2: Then Use User ID and Password, click on Login.
Step 3: Then Click on Admission Status.
Seat Allotment details will be shown.
|Download VKSU UG Admission 3rd Merit list 2019|
In Admission Merit list University updates details for the admission. Aspirants can find the following of the details in the admission merit list 2019-22. After the download of Veer Kunwar Singh Ara University Admission Merit list check all of the following details.
- Application Form Number.
- Students Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks in Inter
- College Code for Admission
- College Name
- Stream / Disciple
- College Rank
- Remark ( Status for Admission)
Documents Required for Graduation Part 1 Admission
While going for admission in the College first you download and take the print out for name in the merit list that page and with the following documents.
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
Aspirants can contact to the university through the following contact id.
In case of any problems related to this website, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 9661566208, 8651820688 between 10:30 AM till 05:30 PM with your Login id.