Students who wish to do Engineering, Medical Course i.e. MBBS or BDS after the completing intermediate or doing can apply. Hey, students here is very important information for the students who are searching for the Scholarship from various sources. Here going to discuss the ABV Scholarship apply Details. Let’s know the Scholarship for Engineering course or Medical Course.
We fund the most talented students and help them pursue the most expensive education in India. The rationale is simple. Given the level of tuition and other fees in professional colleges, the poor have no chance today to pursue their dreams of becoming engineers or doctors. These students cannot get educational loans from banks either given the insistence of banks in India for the history of banking relationships and a need for collateral.
AIYSEE Important Dates 2021
|START DATE||END DATE|
|AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online||15 MARCH 2021||15 JUNE 2021|
|AIYSEE 2021 Examination||15 AUGUST 2021||15 SEPTEMBER 2021|
|Admit Card||1 JULY 2021||30 JULY 2021|
|AIYSEE Result||OCTOBER 2021||NOVEMBER 2021|
|Scholarship Distribution||DECEMBER 2021||JANUARY 2022|
Akhil Bhartiya Yuva Scholarship Eligibility:
Students who will appear in the 12th board Exam 2020 or 2021 and pass.
Students who passed inter / 12th after 2015.
The institution must be approved by the authority.
Applicants who wish to Study Medical or Engineering course or doing the course for avail admission in that.
ABV Chhatrvirti – How to Get / Method
- National Level Scholarship Test will be conducted
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted online.
- In the Entrance Test, the objective-type questions will be asked.
- The candidate must be obtained 55% overall marks on Entrance Test.
- Aspirants will get 90 Minutes to give Objective answers.
How the candidate will be shortlisted for the Scholarship
The AIYSEE scholarship 2021 will be given on the marks obtained in the entrance test.
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam 2021 Scholarship Slab
|(≥ 90%)||4 Year||5 Year|
|(86% to 89%)||3 Year||3 Year|
|(81% to 85%)||1.5 Year||2 Year|
|(76% to 80%)||1 Semester||1 Year|
|(71% to 75%)||3-month stipend||3-month stipend|
|(55% to 70%)||Rewards
1. Students have to apply online mode on the official website.
2. Students have to note down the registration number for further reference.
3. Students get admit card to take part in the scholarship test.
4. Students have to bring their admit card, two photos, and one identity proof to the examination.
5. AIYSEE will announce the result on the website.
6. The Online AIYSEE portal will be open for the students for filling the details about the college they have taken admission in with the registration number.
7. Students will be awarded scholarships after verification from the concerned college.
8. Students have to select a college from the partner college list of AIYSEE.
How to Apply for AIYSEE 2021
- To apply online – First Registration
- Fill the form, upload a photo, and signature.
- Make a payment online.
- Submit the form.
if you have any query then contact on following contact id.
- PHONE080 – 66085666
|AIYSEE 2021||Apply Here|