Bihar Board on the 11th February 2021 conducted MB Subject Examination. In this exam, Ex-students have to participate in the exam. Students who failed in the previous year in the exam such students have filled the exam form. Students who have a compartment in MB English ( English 50 Marks ) also took part in the exam. As you know for the year 2020 Board hasn’t taken the Compartment Exam. Hence students after appearing in the Exam willing to Download Bihar Board 12th English 50 Marks Objective Answer key 2021 for 50 Marks Exam.
Passing in the MB English ( Alt English ) is compulsory for every student who has taken this subject. Here we would like to tell you that MB Language is a compulsory subject.
Bihar Board 12th MB English 50 Number Objective Answer Key 2021
Choose the suitable meaning of the phrase
Answer – A – Accept
2. You are honest, I will trust you.
Answer – B – Yet you are honest, I will trust you.
3. One of the students………passed the examination.
Answer – D – Were
4. Rita is arriving………..eight of clock in the morning.
Answer – A_ At
5. I like to take coffer……….the evening.
Answer – C — In
6. He teaches English.
Answer B – English is taught by him.
7. You are coming to……..party next Saturday?
Answer – B the
8. She is writing a Letter.
Answer B – A letter is being written by her
9. Choose the suitable meaning of the phrase – blow up
Answer – A – Explode
10. Choose the correctly spelled word
Answer – Custom
MB English 50 Objective Answer 2021
11. God is good………. me
Answer_ A For
12. Who makes a noise?
Answer_ D who is making noise.
13. My mother studies……….a university.
Answer – B – in
14. Choose the suitable meaning of the phrase to lose heart
Answer B to feel sad
15. He tried his best. He couldn’t pass the test.
Answer D- He try his best: still he couldn’t pass the test
16. Hurry up, or …………. mist the bus
Answer – A We will
17. He has been………..leave for a month
Answer C – Granted
18. I saw him………… for you.
Answer A – Waiting
19. Portuguese is spoken by people in Brazil.
Answer – D People speak Portuguese in Brazil.
20. Choose the correctly spelled word.
Answer – A – Almost
21. Choose the suitable meaning of the phrase: look into
Answer – C – to investigate
22. I ……… asked by them to be sincere.
Answer A – Was
23. ………….. Bible is a holy book.
Answer – C The
24. He usually ……… to my hostel.
Answer – A Comes
25. Choose the correctly spelt word
Answer A – Theatre
26. While you were reading, I…………. sleeping.
Answer C Was
27. The poor ……..helpless.
Answer A – is
28. Moha was ……. hurt in a car accident.
Answer – B – Serious
29. He ………… reading a novel.
Answer – D loves
30. We are meeting ……….. lunchtime next Thursday
Answer – B at
31. Who composed the poem The soldier?
Answer – A Rupert Brooke
Bihar Inter MB English 50 Marks Objective Answer 2021
32. W. B yeats belong to the ………….. century.
Answer – B Seventeenth
33. Rudyard Kipling was born in Bombay but was educated in
Answer – England
34. Who wrote the poem the Daffodils?
Answer – A – William Wordsworth
35. The poem if has been addressing to a
Answer – A – son
36. The poet saw ………… daffodils at a glance.
Answer – A – nearly ten thousand
37. Without ……….. nothing can be enjoyed.
Answer – B Good health
38. Good manners come from having.
Answer – B sympathy with others
39. Who was David’s great aunt?
Answer – C Betsey
40. Who is the writer of David Copperfield?
Answer A Charles Dickens
41. The photographer made the author wait for
Answer D half an hour
42. Modern Civilisation has been compared to
Answer C Desert
43. with whome does david lives while at the wine factory
Answer – C Mr. Mieawber
44. Who is with Dora when she dies.
Answer B Her Aunt
45. Who was the daughter of Mr. Wickfied?
Answer – A – Agence
46. Mr. Wickfied suffers from
Answer – A – Alcoholism
47. Walter de la mare is popular know as
Answer – A nature poet
48. Letter writing destroys
Answer – C – relationship
49. Who wrote the piece, our own Civilization?
Answer – C.E.M Joad
50. Who was not afraid of death?
Answer – A – The soldier
Bihar Board Intermediate MB English 50 Marks Objective Answer keys
|Post||Bihar Board 12th Alt English Objective Answer key|
|Exam Date||11th February 2021|
|Class||Intermediate Arts / Science / Commerce|
|Subject||MB English 50 Marks|
|Exam Sitting||1st Sitting|
|Need to Answer||25 Objective Questions|
Bihar Board 12th English MB Objective Answer key
In the English 50 Marks subject Board given a total of 50 Objective ( Multiple Choice Questions) In which students have to answer any of the 25. Each objective Questions carry 01 Marks. There is no negative marking system in this. BSEB official Answer key of Alt MB English will be released by the Bihar Board. To download the Answer key all sets of Objective Answer key students need to visit www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in website.
Bihar 12th MB English Objective Answer Key 2021?
To download the Bihar Board Class 12th Intermediate MB Matri Bhasha English 50 Marks Exam Objective Answer key for all sets you have to wait till the 1st week of March. then you have to follow the below-given procedure.
Step 1: Log on to the Bihar Board Official Website at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
Step 2: Then go to the latest update section in Circular.
Step 3: Search Matri Bhasha English Objective Answer key 2021.
Step 4: Click on the concerned link, all sets of questions Answer key will be open.
You can save or download the page and match your Answers.
|NRB Hindi 50 Marks Objective Answer key||Download Here|
|Bihar Board Official Website||Visit Now|