More than 14Lakh Students are going to take part in the Bihar Board Intermediate Annual Examination 2019. BSEB Provide Inter Stream of Science, Arts & Commerce and Vocational. A large Number of students study from the I.SC (Science Stream). Students after appearing in the examination surely with Analysis their examination using Bihar board inter Objective Questions Solution.
As per Bihar School Examination Board Patna Exam Pattern 50% Multiple Choice Questions asked. Hence students after the exam want to calculate how many objective answers they’re attempted correctly.
Bihar Board Inter Chemistry Objective Question with Solutions
If you have the same motto to find Bihar Board Inter Chemistry MCQ solution and searching BSEB 12th Chemistry Objective question with Solution 2019. Then you are suggested to keep in touch with us on this web page we provide you answer key of Chemistry set wise 2019 after the examination.
BSEB XIIth Chemistry MCQ with Solution
Students to score good marks in the Bihar Board Class 12th Exam Science Stream in the subject of Chemistry did practice with a large number of Bihar board 12th Chemistry Objective Questions. Students did practice with BSEB 2019 Official Model Set of Objective questions, Previous year Exam Chemistry Objective Questions as well Very Important Bihar Board Inter Chemistry Objective Questions. We on this website also provided a large number of Bihar Board inter Exam Objective Questions Subject wise.
Bihar Board Inter Objective Questions of Chemistry with Solution
Bihar School Examination Board has also provided BSEB Chemistry Model Set 2019 with the same examination pattern base question in Hindi for students practice and know the exam question format with the level of Questions. Students also got a large number of BSEB XIIth Chemistry Objective Question with Solution from their respective school and coaching as well from the Chemistry question bank and model set which they purchased from the market.
Important of Inter Chemistry MCQ Question with Solution
Chemistry objective question surely helps students to score good marks in the Bihar board intermediate Annual Examination as well other competitive Examination also. Almost all the competitive examination Objective questions asked. This question also will helpful for Joint Entrance Examination also.
Bihar Board Inter Chemistry Syllabus 2019
BSEB will combine the question from the 16 chapters in the chemistry. We have listed the all chapter name from which Bihar board may be asked questions objective and non-objective type.
Solid, Solutions, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General principles and process of Isolation of Elements, ‘P’ block elements, ‘d’ and ‘f’ block elements, coordination compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ether, Aldeydes, Ketones & Carboxylic, Acids, Amines, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life,
Bihar Chemistry Objective Question with Solution
We on this page also provided the VVI Chemistry Multiple Choice Question and Answer for the practice of the examination. If you want to ask any question regarding Bihar Board Intermediate Examination or need any more update then you can log on the official web portal of BSEB at www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
If you have other queries then you can ask through the comment with your name and email id to get feedback of your query.
Bihar Board Intermediate Examination Chemistry Objective Questions
- Fe3O4 (magnetite) is an example of
Normal spinel Structure
Inverse Spinel structure
2. Which of the following condition favours the existence of a substance in the solid state.
High thermal energy
Weak cohesive forces
3. The maximum amount of a solid solute that can be dissolved in a specific amount of a given liquid solvent does not depend upon.
Nature of solute
Nature of solvent
4. Molar conductivity of 0.15 M solution of KCI at 298 K, if the conductivity of 0.0152 S Cm-1 will be.
101 Ω-1 cm2 mol -1
124 Ω-1 cm2 mol -1
204 Ω-1 cm2 mol -1
300 Ω-1 cm2 mol -1
5. Which of the following statements is true about an inert electrode in a cell?
It does not participate in the cell reaction
It provides surface either for oxidation of for reduction reactions
6. It provides the surface for conduction of electrons.
All of three
Rate constant in case of first-order reaction is:
Inversely proportional to the concentration units
Independent of concentration units
Directly proportional to concentration units
7. Inversely proportional to the square of concentration units
In the presence of a catalyst, the heat evolved or absorbed during the reaction.
May increase or decrease
8. Which of the following can adsorb a large volume of hydrogen gas?
Finely divided platinum
Small pieces of palladium
A single metal surface of platinum
Colloidal solution of palladium
8. At high concentration of soap in water, soap behaves as……….
9. For which of the following ores froth flotation method is used for concentration.
10. Which of the following ores cannot be concentrated by magnetic separation?
11. Which of the following metals cannot be obtained by the reduction of its metal oxide by aluminium?
12. Modern periodic table is given by
None of these
13. H2SO4 is a/an
14. How many P-O-P bonds appear in cyclic meta phosphoric acid?
15. Which of the following is known as red lead?
16. Which of the following has largest paramagnetism?
17. Which of the following is an example of vic-dihalide?
18. Phenol, when treated with an excess of bromine water, gives a white precipitate of:
2, 4, 6-tribromophenol
19. which of the following is phenol?
All of these
20. The addition of HCN to carbonyl compound is an example of:
Free radical addition
23. Which of the following does not undergo Cannizzaro’s reactions?
24. Which compound is obtained when acetaldehydes are treated with a dilute solution of caustic soda?
25. Which of the following amides will give ethylamine on reaction with sodium hypobromite?
26. Primary and secondary amines are distinguished by:
27. The strongest base among the following is:
28. Among all which one is a 3° amine?
29. Which of the following compounds will not undergo azo coupling reaction with benzene chloride?
30. Vitamin A is present in:
Fish liver oil
All of these
31. On boiling the egg, what structural changes are taking place in the egg white?
The colour of the egg changes from colourless to white.
2 ° and 3° structures are destroyed but 1° structure remain intact.
1°, 2 ° 3 ° structure of egg are destroyed
A reversible change takes place which can be reversed by decreasing the temperature.
32. The two main difference between DNA & RNA are
Ribose sugar and uracil in RNA
Ribose sugar and thymine in RNA
Deoxyribose sugar and uracil in DNA
Deoxyribose sugar and guanine in DNA
33. Which of the following not produced by the human body?
34. Which of the following is not true about glucose?
It is an aldohexose
On heating with HI it forms n-hexane
It is present in furanose form
It does not give 2, 4-DNP test
35. Heating rubber with sulphur is known as
36. Which of the following is not true about high-density polythene?
37. The chemical substances used to bring down body temperature in a high fever are known as:
38. Which is not about pencinillin?
Penicillin G has a narrow spectrum
It is extracted from antibacterial fungus penicillium
Ampicillin and amoxicillin are synthetic modifications pencillins
It has bacteriostatic effect
39. Which antibiotic which is effective against certain of cancer cells
40. Slaked lime is:
41. Which of the following is not used as a food preservative?
Sodium salt of benzoic acid
Sodium salt of sorbic acid
Sodium salt of palmitic acid
Sodium salt of propanoic acid
42. Which statement is not true for a detergent molecule?
It has a non-polar organic part and a polar group
It is not easil biodegraded
It is a sodium salt of fatty acid
It is a surface active reagent