Physics Practical Class 12 for Board Examination 2020 Questions Available to download for the students. Students can download and do practice, who have to appear in the Intermediate Annual upcoming Practical Examination.
Bihar Board Physics Practical Question Paper in English and Hindi available to download free of cost for the students. Hey, students here we have updated the Bihar Board Practical Question Paper of Physics Practical class 12 which asked in the intermediate annual examination of Bihar Board.
Physics Practical Class 12 for Bihar Board Exam 2020 Questions
It can download from the www.resultfor.in/bseb website, A website which provides Bihar board all latest update and information. To download the Inter Bihar Board Physics Practical Question Paper for the Annual Exam 2020 direct link is given on this web page.
BSEB Practical Exam Instruction for Students
The candidate is required to give their answer in their own words as far as practicable.
Figures in the right-hand margin indicate full marks.
15 minutes is extra time has been allotted for the candidate to read the questions.
Write down the theory of any one of the experiments listed in Section-A. On the basis of your observations, evaluate the final results as per instruction.
Perform any one activity out of the following listed in the section – B.
Examiners should mark in the section –A and Section –B Separately.
Bihar Board Physics Practical exam year 2020 Question Paper
- Determine the residence per cm of a given wire by plotting graph of potential difference versus current.
- Find the residence if given wire by a meter-bridge and hence determine the specific residence of the wire material.
- Find the focal length of a convex mirror using a convex lens.
- Find the focal length of a convex lens by plotting graph between (i) u and v or (ii)
- Determine the angle of minimum deviation produced in light ray by a glass-prism by plotting i-
- Determine the refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling microscope.
- Determine the focal length of the concave mirror by the two-pin method.
- Verify the law of series combination of residence using a Meter-bridge.
- Determine the residence of a galvanometer by half deflection method and finds its figure of merit.
- Find the frequency of a.c mains with a sonometer.
- Draw the characteristic curve of a Zener diode and determine its reverse breakdown voltage.
- Draw the I-V characteristic curve of a p-n junction in forward and reverse bias.
- Identify a diode, Transistor, I.C. and Resistor from mixed collections.
- Assemble a household circuit comprising three bulbs, three (ON/OFF) switches, power source.
- Measure the resistance and impedance of an inductor.
- Obtain the image of candle flame made by a convex lens on a screen. Study the nature and size of the image for different distances between the candle flame and the lens.
- Using a multimeter, identify the terminals of a transistor.
- Observe the refraction and lateral shift of light rays incident obliquely on a glass slab.
- Study the effect of intensity of light by varying distance of source on L.D.R.
- Observe the polarization of light by a thin slit.
- Show the diffraction pattern of light by a thin slit.
- Obtain the images of the flame of the candle formed by a concave mirror on a screen. Study the nature and size of the images of a candle flame for a different distance of the candle from the mirror.
Hope that above-provided Inter Bihar Board Physics Practical Question Paper for the Annual Exam 2020 help you in practical coming year exam.
|BSEB 12th Physics Practical Exam Questions||View / Download Official PDF Download|