Bihar BPSC Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Apply: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019. Aspirants who are looking government Job in Bihar i.e. Police Vice-Chancellor, Municipal Executive Officer, Block Panchayati Raj Officer can Apply Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2019. Through the BPSC 65th, CCE total of 434 vacancies released. BPSC Recruitment apply now the date has extended, check all detail.
BPSC 65th Recruitment 2019
Here is all about the Bihar 65th Recruitment detail, how to apply, apply date, fee, and eligibility with the link to Apply. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply BPSC 65th PCS Exam 2019.
Latest update: 30 July 2019: Authority has been extended the date for apply, please check now updated dates for application and making payment and completed registration process.
BPSC 65 CCE Eligibility
Aspirants who wish to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission vacancy they must Posses the minimum eligibility. First, check out all notification and eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- Graduation or Equivalent from the recognized university or authority.
- BPSC exam 2019 consists of two stages
- To avail job in the BPSC Aspirants have to phase Prelims and Mains Examination and personal interview.
Aspirants who will qualify in the BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Pre Exam they will be only taking part in BPSC Main Exam 2019.
|Download BPSC 65th Recruitment Advertisement|
BPSC 65th Prelims Exam 2019 Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application
10 July 2019
Registration End Date
29 July 2019
Last Date for Making Payment
05th August 2019
Last Date of Filling Online Application
11th August 2019
BPSC 65 CCE Admit Card Release Date
Pre CC Exam
BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Combined Competitive Exam – 434 Posts
- General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer) / Preferential Sub Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration – 30 (Level-11)
- Police Vice-Chancellor, Home Department (Rakuchi Branch) – 62 ( Level-9 )
- District Sustainer Home Department (Special Branch) – 9 ( Level-9 )
- Aber Register / Joint Aber Register, Bihar Registrar Service, Prohibition Product, and Registrar Department – 5 ( Level-9 )
- Election commissioner election office – 46 ( Level-9 )
- Notification Officer / District Newcastle Officer (Gazetted) Labor Department – 9 ( Level-9 )
- District Minority Welfare Officer Minority Welfare Department – 1 ( Level-9 )
- Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub-Cadre) Education Division – 72 ( Level-9 )
- Assistant Director Co-District Public Relations Officer and Public Relations Department – 11 ( Level-9 )
- Rural development officer rural development – 110 (Level-7 )
- Municipal Executive Officer Municipal Development & Housing Department – 11 ( Level-7 )
- Fulfilling Inspector Department of Food and Consumer Protection – 19 (Level-7 )
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer Panchayati Raj Department – 14 ( Level-7 )
- Labor Enforcement Officer (Unregistered), Department of Labor Resources – 20 ( Level-7 )
- Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Collectorate Officer Anisu and Anu Tribal District Department – 18 ( Level-7 )
Aspirants who will qualify the pre and main exam with the interview and all verification and get a job then they will be selected for the job and they can get salary as below described as per norms.
9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/-
Aspirants who wish to apply for BPSC their age must be as listed below as per category wise. Minimum as should be 18 years and maximum as category wise given.
- General Male – 37 Years
- General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 40 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) – 42 years
Selection Procedure: Selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. After clear, all the round selection list will be released and they will be called for the document verification.
Application Fee for BPSC 65t CCE 2019
After applying online BPSC 65th CCE Form aspirants need to pay the application fee online using debit, credit card or net banking.
- SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) – Rs 150/-
- Other – Rs. 600
How to Apply BPSC 65th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online as stepwise described.
Step 1: Use the direct link which is given on this website.
Step 2: Then Click on “BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2019”.
Step 3: Then Click on “Online Application”.
Step 4: After clicking on the link a new page will be open and first you need to make registration.
Step 5: After BPSC 65th CCE Registration Fill up the application form as per the guidelines.
Step 6: Fill all the details very carefully.
Step 7: Then need to upload Photo, Signature.
Step 8: After that view, the application form, check all details, if any mistake edits the form and correct and again save the form.
Step 9: Then click on Final Submit.
Step 10: After that when the payment link will be open to paying the applicable fee.
After final submit take a print out of online application for future use and send to BPSC hard copy.
BPSC 65th CCE 2019 Prelims Registration Form
|BPSC 65th Combined Competitive Examination 2019 Apply|