Bihar STET PTI Result 2019-2020 Announced for Physical Instructor Trainer: The Board of School Examination (BSEB) has announced the result of Bihar STET 2020 at www.biharboard.online to check.
A candidate who has to take part in the exam now they can check their results online. In Physical Instructor exam was held on 16th December 2019 and PTI result has been announced for this exam on 11th February 2020.
Bihar Physical Instructor Trainer Exam Result 2019-20
BSTET PTI Exam was organised at 15 Examination Center and a total of 6192 candidates taken part in the examination and now the result has announced a total of 3508 Candidate qualified the BSEB BSTET PTI Exam 2019. If you also took part in the exam and wish to check result then you can check it here we have mentioned the procedure and direct link to check result for BSTET PTI 2020.
BSTET Physical Instructor exam Result 2020
- Board: Bihar School Examination Board
- Category: Result
- Exam Name: Physical Instructor exam
- Exam Date: 16 / 12/ 2019
- Result Status: Announced
- Result Date: 11 / 02 / 2020
- Website: www.biharboard.online
How to Check Bihar Physical Trainer Exam Result 2019
To obtain your result and cut off you need to use Examination Roll Number and Date of Birth. Let Me provide you step by step process to download your result for Bihar BSTET PTI.
|Check Bihar BSTET PTI Result – Announced|
After hitting on the link a new page will be open.
Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
After entering your credentials click on
Please Note: BSEB has been announced the Result for Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test of Physical Instructor Exam and soon going to announce the result of Subject teacher exam.
Bihar BSEB STET PTI Result Date 2020
The result has been announced on 11th Feb 2020.
What needs to check PTI BSEB Bihar Result.
To Check Result candidate need Roll Number and Date of birth.
|Bihar Board Official Website||Visit BSEB Website|
|BSEB STET PTI Result 2020||Check Result For Your Exam|
- Qualifying the Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test, 2019 would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- Qualifying percentage of marks for General (Male) / EWS (Male) / EBC (Male) / BC (Male) is 50%.
- Qualifying percentage of marks for General (Female) / EWS (Female) / EBC (Female) / BC (Female) SC/ST/PH (Male / Female) is 45% only for Domicile of Bihar.
- Candidates those who have Qualified under reserved category have to provide their category certificate as proof, failing which they shall be treated as NOT QUALIFIED.