CBSE on 26th May 2018 declared the class 12th Senior Secondary examination result. After the checking intermediate annual examination result 2018, Some students got disappointed because they do not get as marks as they expected and they are analyzed by their own self. Due to not satisfied in CBSE Board 12th result 2018, a student is you willing to go for the claim for Revaluation / Rechecking or Retotaling or answer sheet Photocopy.
CBSE Board 12th result 2018 Revaluation / Rechecking Apply
Now search CBSE senior secondary 12th students are searching for CBSE 12th result rechecking apply, Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th result totaling, CBSE 12th result Re-evaluation. If you are searching for the same, then here on this page very useful and complete information with a link about CBSE result Re-verification/ Retotaling and apply for photocopy of answer sheets. Check out below link and details while scrolling down the page.
CBSE 12th result rectify 2018
CBSE will accept an application for senior secondary exam result verification/ re-totaling and revaluation as well application form for re-totaling and photocopy of the answer sheet. After apply by student CBSE will take 15 to 20 days to rectify the results for concerned applied. After totaling rechecking or re-verify CBSE board will update rectified result on the same website of CBSE Result on which they have published 12th annual exam result 2018. The student who wishes to apply for CBSE XIIth result evaluation must remember some things which have been described below.
Apply CBSE XIIth Result Evaluation
CBSE 12th rectify application applicant please note: After the rectify the results marks will be updated by the board that will consider as a valid mark. As earlier marks will be invalid. If marks will increase then it will be added and if marks will be decreased during the evaluation then marks will be deducted from students scored marks and that will be valid for always.
Required information for filling Re-Totalling Form
- Applicants name
- father’s & mother’s name
- date of birth
- Exam Roll number
- School & Exam Center Code
- Tick for what you want Re-Checking/ Re-Totalling/ Re-Evaluation or Photocopy
- Apply fee
How to apply for CBSE Result 2018 Totaling
- First of all, need to visit the official website CBSE at
- On homepage find the link for revaluation re-totaling coffee click on that link
- Read all the instructions before filling up the form and before processing for it
- During apply have to accept the term and conditions of CBSE Results
- Provide the all asking details and select the option which is applicable as your need.
- Then save the file and pay the application fee online then submit the form.
- Then Write down the CBSE 12th result filling application form number.
- It might be required for checking out time to time status of your result.
CBSE 12th Revaluation / Rechecking Result 2018
- CBSE board will be announced the result 12th revaluation and rechecking, then it can be checked out using roll number, School code for which final exam result checked.
- Still students not satisfied with the result after the revaluation / re-totaling then they can go for CBSE 12th improvement. For Re-Appear in the CBSE Sr Sec Exam.
- Students who fail in one subject they can fill up the compartmental or supplementary examination form and re-participate in CBSE 10+2 Examination.
CBSE 12th Result Revaluation/ Totaling Result
Hope that this information about CBSE class 12th result revaluation/ totaling result can help you to know details about it. Still, you require more information then you can visit the official website of CBSE to get the latest update about the case.