CBSE Senior Secondary Result Declared. Class 12th Senior Secondary examination result of 2nd Term. After the checking 12th Examination result 2023, Some students disappointed. As they believe that do not get as marks as they expected and analyzed.
|Latest Update: CBSE has been declared the Class 12th Compartmental Exam Result on the 01st August 2023. Now Student those not apply with Result can apply CBSE 12th Rechecking / Scrutiny Application Form 2023.
Hence not satisfied with CBSE Board 12th Result 2023 & claimed for Revaluation / Rechecking or Retotaling or answer sheet Photocopy.
CBSE 12th Result 2023 Revaluation / Rechecking Apply
CBSE 12th result rechecking apply, Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th result totaling. If you are searching for the same, then here a link CBSE result Re-verification/ Retotaling and apply for photocopy of answer sheets.
CBSE 12th Result Rectify 2023
CBSE accept an application for senior secondary exam result verification/ re-totaling. Application Form can be fill till 20 May 2023. Board will take 15 to 20 days to rectify the results for concerned applied. After totaling rechecking or re-verify CBSE board will update rectified result on the same website.
CBSE 12th 2022 Marks Verification
CBSE accept online application form for marks verification & revaluation can apply under the following guideline. which are explained below.
|Result Verification Apply Start Date
|16 May 2023
|100 per subject
|500 per subject
|Answer sheet Photocopy
|Apply for Marks Verification/Re-evaluation
|CBSE 12th Compartment Result
|01 August 2023
|Scrutiny Result 2023
|03 to 5 August 2023
Apply CBSE 12th Result Evaluation
CBSE 12th rectify application applicant please note: After the rectify the results marks will be updated by the board that will consider as a valid mark. As earlier marks will be invalid. If marks will increase then it will be added and if marks will be decreased during the evaluation then marks will be deducted from students scored marks and that will be valid for always.
Required information for filling Re-Totaling Form
- Enter Roll Number:
- Enter 5 digit School No. (As given on your admit card, enter 99999 in case of the private candidate):
Center No. (As given on your admit card):
- Tick for what you want Re-Checking/ Re-Totaling/ Re-Evaluation or Photocopy.
- Apply fee
More Update find on Result For Home Page
How to apply for CBSE Result 2023 Totaling
- First of all, need to visit the official website CBSE at https://cbseit.in/cbse/web/rchk/
- On page hit on the concerned link.
- Read all the instructions before filling up the form and before processing for it
- During apply have to accept the term and conditions of CBSE Results
- Provide the all asking details and select the option which is applicable as your need.
- Save the file and pay the application fee online then submit the form.
- Then Write down the CBSE 12th result filling application form number.
- It might be required for checking out time to time status of your result.
CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2023 Application for Verification
Instruction: Class X/XII Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book. Candidates who have applied and obtained a photocopy of answer book will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.
- CBSE board will be announced the result 12th revaluation and rechecking, then it can be checked out using roll number, School code for which final exam result checked.
- Still students not satisfied with the result after the revaluation / re-totaling then they can go for CBSE 12th improvement. For Re-Appear in the CBSE Sr Sec Exam.
- Students who fail in one subject they can fill up the compartmental or supplementary examination form and re-participate in CBSE 10+2 Examination.
CBSE 12th Result Revaluation/ Totaling Result
Hope that this information about CBSE class 12th result revaluation/ totaling result can help you to know details about it. Still, you require more information then you can visit the official website of CBSE to get the latest update about the case.
|Important Link for CBSE 12th Result Re – Totaling / Scrutiny Apply