Central Board of Secondary Education is going to commence Practical examination from the class 12th ( Senior Secondary) Students from the staring of December 2019. CBSE Class 12th Practical Examination Taken for the 20 Marks in the applicable subject. Participating in the practical Subject is compulsory for the students. Marks is divided into 80+20=100 ( 80 Marks Written Theory + 20 Marks Practical). Here in this post, we are going to tell a very important update about the CBSE 2020 Practical Examination.
Central Board of Secondary Education 12th Practical Exa Update
- Practical Examination this year for the class 12th ( Senior Secondary) all Stream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce will be taken on the allotted exam centre. This year CBSE allot Center for Practical Test.
- In the Practical Exam, all the students need to go to appear in the exam wearing of School Uniform.
- Students who will not go in the practical exam wearing the university, they will not be allowed to participate in the examination.
- On the one Practical Test Center maximum, 05 School Students will be only allowed to appear in the examination.
- Board will be issued the admit card for the appears in the practical examination.
Why Practical Exam in School Uniform
Most of the students who are appearing in the secondary exam by flying, Mean to say they do not go for school and study from anywhere else. But the time they filled exam form through the agent and even before the allotting the admit card they do not know.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education, it is the central government board. CBSE is providing education in the All state of India as well as many of the foreign country also. Central Board is an Educational Institution, which is responsible for providing syllabus, affiliate school and take the exam for the class 10th and 12th Board. CBSE is the biggest board in India for secondary and senior secondary education.