In this post you can check out details of Single Girl Child Scholarship Yojna details. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) started accepting Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021-22 to the meritorious girl students. Students who are the only child of their parents have no brother can apply. This is a step ahead in the direction of the promotion of the girl’s education in the country.
To avail the benefits of this Scheme, an applicant should have passed in Class 10th in a 2021 year with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or CGPA 6.2. Also, they should be continuing their studies +2 studies from the CBSE Board.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021-22
This Scholarship given for the 2 year while study in class 11th & 12th. As per the approval of the Competent Authority dated 23.07.2012, all children born together are Single Girl Child of their parents. Download Official Notification
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Details
|Post||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Type of Post||Scholarship|
|Eligibility||10th with 60+ Mark Pass|
|Scholarship Name||Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Apply Date||27th December 2021|
|Last Date||17 January 2022|
|Apply Website||Given at resultfor.in|
|Name of Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Authority who provide||( Central Government )|
All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class X Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose. In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
Amount of Scholarships and mode of payment
The amount of scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT.
Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
Student(Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
All the applications must be verified from the present school where the student is studying.
How to Fill up Single Girl Child 2021 Scholarship Program?
For Apply Scholarship form Click Here.
- First read all the guidelines listed and make sure you meet the criteria.
- Then click on ” SGC-X – Fresh Application”
- Now enter her class 10th roll number and date of birth.
- Fill all other personal details carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the Application Registration Number.
- Download the undertaking form.
- Fill the form and stick the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Scan the above two documents, i.e. Affidavit and Undertaking as instructed format and size.
- Now Click on “Upload Document” option and upload all the required documents.
- Then see the preview and submit the form.
- At last download / generated the confirmation page.