CBSE 10th Class Admit Card 2020. The CBSE Board will release the admit card for the academic session of 2019-2020 around the starting time of the year 2020. The admit card is going to be available on the official website of the CBSE “www.cbse.nic.in “
CBSE 10th Class Admit Card 2020
All the regular students can download the 10th class admit card of CBSE from the online portal free of cost that is without any charges.
The admit card for any exam is the ticket which allows you to get the authentication that you’re the right candidate to sit into the exam. 10th Class admit card CBSE is not just a sheet of paper but it contains many of the important students about the student like that of name, DOB – Date of Birth, exam date, subjects and the centre.
CBSE Class 10th Admit Card Download
Without this class 10th admit card, one will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The CBSE 12th or the 10th exams will be conducted around the end of the February or March Starting 2020.
The admit card is activated for a limited period of time. Hence, students should be aware of the time when the links will be available for Class 10th and Class 12th.
How To Download CBSE Admit Card 2020 for Class 10?
CBSE Admit Card will be uploaded officially for both regular and private students. In case you lost, you can always download the CBSE 2020 Admit Card. Students should follow the below steps to download the hall ticket easily.
- GO to the official website of ” www.cbse.nic.in ” or click the link given above.
- A link will open showing asking for the given application number and the year, mothers name or father’s name or the student’s name.
- Click on the proceed button and then the 10th Class Admit Card CBSE 2020 will appear on the screen. Then download the admit and keep it a safe location for future locations.
Details Mentioned on The CBSE Admit Card 2020
Candidate can check the following fields on their admit card:
- Student’s Name or the Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth ( Only for the students of the 10th Class)
- Name and the address of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Examination Center
- Admit Card ID
- Other Important Instructions such as the terms and conditions of the examination
CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2020
- Students who fail in one or two of the two board exams can register for the supplementary exam. CBSE 10th admit card 2020 for the compartment will be issued by the CBSE board.
- The CBSE 10th Class compartment 2020 will be released in the month of June 2020 on the official website.
- Students should cross-check the details on the 10th Class CBSE Admit Card 2020 and you should be preferably corrected before the examination.
CBSE Exam Date Instructions
- Reach the center of the examination, as per the mentioned on the CBSE 10th admit card, at least 30-40 min before the scheduled time.
- Before starting, do read all the instructions provided on the answer sheet carefully.
- Don’t write the name or roll number on the answer sheet.
- Any written/printed material is prohibited in the examination hall.
- Carry all of the thing required in the exam such as pen, pencil, eraser or scale.
|Central Board of Secondary Education||CBSE Official Website|