Hello aspirants! Hope that you may very excited to know about the DU UG Admission 2018, Online Apply for Delhi University 2018 Entrance Examination 2018. Here is all the news for the taking admission in the India top University, Delhi University. DU provide lots of courses. Let’s start to about the Delhi University 2018 Registration for UG courses. Online Entrance Exam Registration for UG is started from today 15th May 15, 2018.
Delhi University is popular by DU. Delhi University is the India top colleges for UG Courses. There are many campuses in South Delhi and North Delhi. Most, of course, Delhi University provide only on the basis of Entrance Examination.
Delhi University 2018 Admission
If you also wish to get admission in Delhi University in bachelor Degree (Undergraduate courses) Scroll down the page for detailed information updated about Delhi University UG Admission 2018 including an application form, important dates, eligibility for admission, syllabus. How to apply and Fee details.
DU Admission New Changes Introduced
Before proceed for online application aspirants must assure about following documents mentioned. Below.
– Passport size photograph of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 2-inch x 2inch (5 mm x 5 mm).
– Scanned signature of the applicant.
– Class 10th certificate/mark-Sheet containing Date of birth.
-Self-attested Class XII Mark-Sheet, if the result is announced. (In case the Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded).
CBSE Students: Details of applicant’s marks in the 12th class will be automatically captured by the software from the database provided by CBSE, once a student enters their roll number & other details.
– Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW valid certificate (in the name of the candidate), if applicable or receipt of a request for category certificate issued by competent authority (Admission will not be allowed without an original certificate in the name of the candidate in any circumstances).
– Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable.
Here we have mentioned some new changes introduced for the admission process:
Delhi University Important Dates 2018
Candidates seeking admission in UG courses from the Delhi University constituent colleges, Have to go for events as date released by DU.
UG Admission Events Dates
- UG Entrance form Filling Start date: 15th May 2018
- Last date for Online Registration -7th June 2018 (6:00 PM)
- UG Entrance Exam Date: 3rd week of June to 4th week of June 2018.
- Entrance Result announce: 1st week of July 2018
- Notification of First Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges: 19th June 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee 19th – 21st June 2018.
- Notification of Second Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges: 25th June 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee 25th – 27th June 2018
- Next Cutoff details will be updated here soon.
Aspirants who wish to get admission for it they have to apply only for online mode. There is no way to apply for DU Entrance Exam by Offline mode.
DU Application Form 2018
- Aspirants can apply for multiple courses from the same login but have to submit separate application fee for each course.
- Aspirants can choose the courses from streams of studies namely Arts/Humanities/Music and Fine Arts, Commerce.
UG Course Admission Based on Entrance Exam Fee
- UR/OBC Candidates Rs. 500/- per course
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs. 250/- per course
- UG Courses (Admission Based on Qualifying Examination) UR/OBC Candidates Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs. 50/-
- Sports/ECA INR- 100/-
Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Syllabus
DU Entrance exam syllabus is base on the 11th and 12th standard.
All Details know through DU Admission 2018 Information Bulletin (Official)
More details updated soon