Hello, students very important updates for you. IGNOU Exam form 2021 June Session Form filling Started. Here you can see Exam Form Apply Start Date, Fee, Last Date – Apply. For a seat in the Examination of TTE June 2021 of IGNOU students require to fill up the Examination Form. Examination Forms can be applied online mode.
On the official website of IGNO link https://exam.ignou.ac.in. You can see full details of the Examination Form application, Exam Fee, and Step-wise process of the Examination Fee. The examination Fee is INR 200 Rupees per subject. Now without losing time let’s first see an overview of the Filling out IGNOU Exam Form 2021.
IGNOU Exam Form June 2021 Fee, Date – Details
|Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post Type||Exam Form Apply|
|Exam Name||Terminal Term End Exam ( TTE June )|
|Exam Form Apply||Started|
|Last Date To Apply||30 June 2021|
|Exam Form Apply Mode||Online|
|Exam Fee||INR 200 / – Per Subject|
|Course Name||All Course|
IGNOU Exam Form June 2021
University after accepting the TEE June 2021 Exam Form IGNOU will announce the examination date sheet for June 2021 Exam. After publishing the Exam Date IGNOU will upload Admit Card for appearing in the Exam to the Candidate. Exam Admit Card will be available to download only for the students who filled the exam form and paid the examination fee. It seems that Exam Will be Commence on July 2nd or 3rd Week & Some of the Exam dates announced.
How to Apply IGNOU exam form Online?
To filling TTE June IGNOU Exam form students have to simply follow the basic steps which are step-by-step given here. Students must fill IGNOU exam fees Last date 2021 end.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM
(The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No change/correction/addition/deletion request shall be entertained)
- Opt for the exam centre from the list available (the exam centre code is made available Regional Centre wise).
- Fill the Regional Centre code and Exam Centre code very carefully.
- Allotment of exam centre is based on a first come first serve basis. In case, the sitting at the choice of exam centre is full, you may opt for the next nearest exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which exams to be written are filled in one instance only. as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in a change of exam centre/non-availability of sitting at the exam centre.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on the screen before proceeding for payment.
- Check the same care to avoid future consequences.
- Take the printout of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.